Fordpass Journey tracker

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
Has anyone got the journey tracker to work? I use my truck part time for business and thought this would be good way to track miles used for the business, but I cant get it to 'activate'. just wondering if that is a feature that actually works and I just need to call Ford for help
Sponsored

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let me share the page in FordPass you need to go if you are using CarPlay ..... same if you are using Android Auto.

Ford Maverick Fordpass Journey tracker FordPassJourneyCarPlay

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to allow location services on your phone. The instructions to do it are in the Ford Pass app. Under vehicle/ Driving. data/My Journeys

OP
OP

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
You need to allow location services on your phone. The instructions to do it are in the Ford Pass app. Under vehicle/ Driving. data/My Journeys
I appreciate your reply, yep did all that and got the app to appear. when I select it however, the journey function says not available. So thought I would check to see if ANYONE has used this feature. Would like to hear if you got it to work and if there were any 'tricks' once the app appears and can be selected to get the journey feature to track

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I appreciate your reply, yep did all that and got the app to appear. when I select it however, the journey function says not available. So thought I would check to see if ANYONE has used this feature. Would like to hear if you got it to work and if there were any 'tricks' once the app appears and can be selected to get the journey feature to track
Android or Apple?

I use Apple CarPlay. No issues once I did the initialization by disabling it in Sync 3. Do not know about Android.

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No tricks, just followed the instructions and it went to work. I only left it on a few days as it told me pretty much nothing. Just wasn’t worth it IMHO.
Sponsored