First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've waited almost a year from my truck and I bought a few accessories in that time one of them was the metal either stainless steel or Chrome letters from Ford from my Maverick
IMG_20220718_171907399~2.jpg
and I love the way they look on the back tailgate Ford should do something with the letters on the tailgate on their 23s makes the truck look so much better also got 20% off on them with fords accessory discount 👍
Waiting for my September build, VB Hybrid XLT. I'd planned to buy the matte black raised letters on Etsy but after seeing these, the plan has changed. Sharp!
Sponsored

Elwood

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Lux Alto Blue Buick TourX Essence
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my raised chrome letters off Amazon. Debated a few color choices, but super happy with it on the Alto Blue. Less than half the cost of the OEM ones.

Ford Maverick Ford OEM tailgate letters 20220806_201400

Ford Maverick Ford OEM tailgate letters 20220806_201315

Ford Maverick Ford OEM tailgate letters 20220806_201254

Ford Maverick Ford OEM tailgate letters 20220806_201337

StinDaMin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mav XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am planning on getting some black tailgate letters for my Mav before it arrives. Not interested in the thin vinyl ones, but the raised ones. They look like they will hold up much better over time.

I can get ABS plastic ones all day on Amazon for about $30, but was thinking of using ford points and buying the OEM ones after the truck arrives.

I can't seem to find anywhere that actually says what they are made of. Are they ABS? Perhaps metal of some sort?

Has anyone gotten some raised ones they really liked? (either OEM or aftermarket)

Apparently window shopping for accessories is my new hobby while awaiting my Mav.
I ordered mine from Ford and had them shipped to my home. Look great, black on white. Used points.

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am planning on getting some black tailgate letters for my Mav before it arrives. Not interested in the thin vinyl ones, but the raised ones. They look like they will hold up much better over time.

I can get ABS plastic ones all day on Amazon for about $30, but was thinking of using ford points and buying the OEM ones after the truck arrives.

I can't seem to find anywhere that actually says what they are made of. Are they ABS? Perhaps metal of some sort?

Has anyone gotten some raised ones they really liked? (either OEM or aftermarket)

Apparently window shopping for accessories is my new hobby while awaiting my Mav.
I got the black platinum letters before I pick up my Maverick, they look great and easy to put on. Have a Carb Gray 2.0 XLT. There 20% off at Ford.

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting for my September build, VB Hybrid XLT. I'd planned to buy the matte black raised letters on Etsy but after seeing these, the plan has changed. Sharp!
Way back in August 2022, I was still pretty naive. Jump to February 2023 when I got my Cactus Gray 2023, which is sporting the Ford chrome letters - you have to be flexible these days, right?
Ford Maverick Ford OEM tailgate letters PXL_20230421_234729974~2

BlueOval1954

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with the Ford site offered lettering. Two color choices. Metal, slightly raised. $76 all in with shipping and 20% promo. I have an Alto Blue, so the polished stainless pops.

IMG_20220730_165844.jpg
They look great. Like you I ordered the lettering from FOMO. How long did it take to receive them ? I ordered my set 3 weeks ago, followed up today with Ford and was told the order has not even left the warehouse. Can you believe it, they even wanted me to take a survey after the call.

bykerhd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost FW
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2023 carbon gray XLT came with black letters installed as well as the floor liner set and the McGard tailgate lock(improperly installed, but I fixed it).
Makes my shopping list shorter.
Sponsored