Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel satisfied.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/12/ford-maverick-hybrid-among-top-10-most-satisfying-vehicles/

... the 2023 Maverick was also recently added to Consumer Reports‘ list of recommended vehicles. Now, that same consumer organization has named the Ford Maverick Hybrid as one of the top 10 most satisfying vehicles too, continuing this hot streak for the affordable and economical model.

To make the cut on this particular list, a vehicle must score well in Consumer Reports‘ individual testing, reliability rankings, and owner satisfaction surveys. The list was compiled using the most recent version of those owner surveys, ranked by the percentage of owners that say they would buy that vehicle again if given the opportunity.

In that regard, the Ford Maverick Hybrid ranked third with a satisfaction score of 88 percent. That places it behind the Chevy Corvette (94 percent) and Porsche 911 (90 percent), ties it with the Rivian R1T, Polestar 2, Subaru BRZ/Toytoa 86, and Hyundai Ioniq 5, and ranks it ahead of the Kia Telluride (87 percent), Toyota RAV4 Prime (87 percent), Mazda MX-5 Miata (87 percent), and Dodge Challenger (86 percent).
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No wonder they cannot be found. Anxiously waiting on mine, but enjoying my EB until it gets here.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maverifaction? Satismaved? I just started drinking so it’s going to get worse!

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverick Unicorn: Genus and species............. Maverfaction invisablae which is a cousin to Maverfaction hardtogetitis........

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just picked up a Rav4P and if the Maverick (hopefully I get one???) is even more satisfying it's going to be awesome. I really like my Rav4P so far. Biggest complaint is that it's my first new car in a long time and all of the technology is a little much for me. I'm a simple guy when it comes to driving but I'm learning to work with it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Michaelkov

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel satisfied.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/12/ford-maverick-hybrid-among-top-10-most-satisfying-vehicles/

... the 2023 Maverick was also recently added to Consumer Reports‘ list of recommended vehicles. Now, that same consumer organization has named the Ford Maverick Hybrid as one of the top 10 most satisfying vehicles too, continuing this hot streak for the affordable and economical model.

To make the cut on this particular list, a vehicle must score well in Consumer Reports‘ individual testing, reliability rankings, and owner satisfaction surveys. The list was compiled using the most recent version of those owner surveys, ranked by the percentage of owners that say they would buy that vehicle again if given the opportunity.

In that regard, the Ford Maverick Hybrid ranked third with a satisfaction score of 88 percent. That places it behind the Chevy Corvette (94 percent) and Porsche 911 (90 percent), ties it with the Rivian R1T, Polestar 2, Subaru BRZ/Toytoa 86, and Hyundai Ioniq 5, and ranks it ahead of the Kia Telluride (87 percent), Toyota RAV4 Prime (87 percent), Mazda MX-5 Miata (87 percent), and Dodge Challenger (86 percent).
Well, here's the original article, even though I can't read it. (Thanks CR)

https://www.consumerreports.org/car...tisfying-cars-owner-satisfaction-a2239167129/
Sponsored