First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long is this offer good? Can you provide a couple examples of pricing? Can we lock in the deal without our VIN/build date?
We will keep the offer up for a while. We'll give notice before we change. The best way to get an example is emailing [email protected] We are developing a website which will have live pricing, but we are still a little ways away from that.
And dealer cost is how much did you not say?
It depends on mileage/term.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ford offered warranties start when the vehicle goes into service. It doesn’t matter when you buy it. It is marketed as 5 year, and it is, but really a +2/3/4 (whatever you opt for). If you wait, the down side is price increases on the plan. The plan prices go up after the vehicle is one year old and Ford also raises the prices yearly.

go here to price things out
Yes, our price is better than the link here by $50 on average.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Are you able to change these plans after you buy? I'm not putting a lot of miles on my car now, but that may change in the future. If I buy a low mileage plan now, can I upgrade it to a higher mileage plan by paying the difference?

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
YES, I am also curious!!!!!!
It appears that you can only buy the Ford ESP warranty in Florida directly from Ford's warranty dept - if you look at the brochure on the flood ford site, you'll see it is actually specifically mentioned:

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Extended Warranty at $25 Over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!! 1647440882009

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears that you can only buy the Ford ESP warranty in Florida directly from Ford's warranty dept - if you look at the brochure on the flood ford site, you'll see it is actually specifically mentioned:
Not only FoMoCo. Individual dealerships are licensed and able to sell. Lombard Ford, for instance, is Florida licensed.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I sent an email. I’m waiting to compare the price received.
What is there to compare? This is the best deal out there. Flood Ford was running the ESP arena with I believe their ~$100 over cost. This will be $50 less than that and the best deal I've ever seen.

Unfortunately I'm in Florida so I soon found out I couldn't buy Flood. It's interesting because even from Ford Direct the price is higher than Flood's. I just had to buy it direct as that was still hundreds less than the dealers I tried here.

If not in Florida, this Granger deal is a no-brainer for an ESP plan. Bugging them for quotes solely to "compare" is a waste of their time and yours, this will be the best Ford ESP pricing you'll find.

Dave

Sponsored

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how about the Premium Maintenance Plan, are you offering a deal on them also?

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received a quote. I compared it to other quotes out there. This program seems to be the best program out there. I suggest you contact Granger Ford. I’m going with the 8 year 100000 miles program with $100.00 deductible. Adding key service, interior exterior lighting delete and first day rental.

Jazzjms

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are these pass points I keep seeing?
If you have the Ford Pass app on your mobile device you will get “points” equaling $210.00 with the purchase of a Maverick. This can be used to purchase Ford accessories for your truck.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We will keep the offer up for a while. We'll give notice before we change. The best way to get an example is emailing [email protected] We are developing a website which will have live pricing, but we are still a little ways away from that.

It depends on mileage/term.
I really hope you have this offer available when my Maverick arrives later this summer (I hope!). Are y'all considering grandfathering those who order from you but the vehicle does not arrive prior to the offer closing? That would be nice!

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Mavericktruckclub. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Maverick, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on vehicle now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? We can handle that too!The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
You guys are amazing... how long is this offer good for? Will it still be available in April-May time frame?

Thanks
Sponsored