Sponsored

Ford Credit Account Number

turbocharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
Hey all,

I financed through Ford Credit but if I go to try to get into the Ford Credit page in the app/website it asks for an account number to hook up to my FordPass account, anyone know when/where I'm supposed to get that number?
Sponsored

pinto4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I had the same issue. On your paperwork, upper right hand corner of the invoice might have it, though it didn't print on mine (which may have happened to you too). I chatted with ford credit support but you can also call. They'll have you verify some information and they will give it to you.

OP
OP

turbocharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
I had the same issue. On your paperwork, upper right hand corner of the invoice might have it, though it didn't print on mine (which may have happened to you too). I chatted with ford credit support but you can also call. They'll have you verify some information and they will give it to you.
Yeah I don't have anything looking like an account number on my paperwork, I did some googling and from some old f150 forum threads it looks like they should mail a bill/statement within about a month of purchase that has the account number on it

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can call Ford credit and get the account # to set up the linkage.

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They will send you all the info in the mail. I just got mine from Ford this week. It will be your first statement/bill, they must get sent out around the 15th of the month.

Sponsored

egress555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Ford Credit (800-727-7000) last week and followed the teleprompter directions and got it without even talking to anyone.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They send you number via the mail. At first i thought they wanted bank acc number.... i felt dumb ....... then I realized......................

F1PRB22GA

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had to wait to get my account number in the mail, prior to my first payment date.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I already have a Ford Finance account (for the Bronco Sport in my avatar - which I guess I should change?) Anyway, I was able to add the new vehicle w/o having the account # as Ford Finance had already tied it to my existing account.

Nothing like two huge car payments (as I went 0% 36 months on both and financed EVERYTHING).
Sponsored