OP
OP
slashy42

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I went through Granger and saved $2100 off the retail price. If I went through the local dealer, I would pay the retail plus $900 dealers fee. I am saving $3000 by driving less than 300 miles one way!!!
That is pretty amazing! Good for you! Maybe I am lucky. My current dealer is only charging me a $150 documentation fee (for the paper work they file with the state), which is pretty normal From my past dealings with dealerships on any vehicle in Texas. All the other fees are taxes and licensing fees that cant be avoided. Texas even has a separate $20 road and bridge fee... Why that is separate from the taxes, I have no idea. 🤷‍♂️

Even if I don't buy from one of these dealerships that are embracing online long distance sales, I am very glad they exist. They are keeping other dealers honest, and if they aren't you have options!
Sponsored

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Mach-E
Engine
Undecided
Has anyone talked to Ed about this yet? I haven’t heard of this option before
It's an option if you can find a local dealer willing to do it. I would suggest speaking to their Fleet manager. They are typically the ones that handle courtesy deliveries.

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With Chapman - I'm saving $700 below MSRP and the getting 4% below dealer invoice for a total of $1,800 below what my local dealers are quoting. Chapman also has lower Dealer Processing Fee and has No deposit on the reservation/order. Over all, I'll be saving around $2,000 and the $200.00 trip to Philly will give me a weekend away and a New Truck - Win Win!

I've called around twenty Ford dealers within a 500 mile radius from my location and "No Other Dealer" is offering the Chapman deal. All wanted MSRP and a HUGE deposit and several dealers told me "If you want it - You'll have to pay ADM" - I quickly X'ed them off the list.
Sponsored