Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So what is our status going to be?
Do we get priority over the 2023 list or are we merged into same status of those how get their name placed on 2023 list?
What is it with Ford's poor communication on this and leaving us in a limbo status?
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been hearing Aug 18 would be the first you could hear. But with the push to say Sept 15th as the last scheduling date. Would not expect anything from Ford for a week or two past the last scheduling date by email. Try not to let the waiting eating you alive. Easier said than done, but hang in there. Of course calling Customer Service would probably give you the info faster, but could just make the waiting even harder.

OP
OP
luparguru

luparguru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really wish Ford would come out with a clear statement on this, guess they are not listening to their customer complain about the lousy communication they are doing about this. *sigh*:cautious:

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what is our status going to be?
Do we get priority over the 2023 list or are we merged into same status of those how get their name placed on 2023 list?
What is it with Ford's poor communication on this and leaving us in a limbo status?
If they extend the end of 22 orders a month 5,000 more 22 Mavs could be built, more or less. Ford is desperately trying to get the 22's built. In the end, those that don't get built would still be a priority over 23's with similar builds. Obviously I don't know that for a fact. Still, why would Ford move away from that?
I wonder how many orders were not placed properly by dealers and their customer is unaware? Have you noticed how some dealers are very on top of things and others are clueless. I think the bigger problem is there. If a dealership in Salina Kansas can keep on top of things, why are so many others in the dark? That's the issue I have.

Lord

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick 2011 ford ranger 2.3 xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have called ford customer service twice. They will not give me any information, except confirm my order.

OP
OP
luparguru

luparguru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Grapevine Ford Dealership sales guy told me they were just roll in the 2022 with the 2023 and give them same priority. Then tried to talk me into selling my Fusion Hybrid to him and he would get me in a base model Maverick, then I could trade it in when the nicer one I wanted was available........Only winner in the situation was him with multiple sales commissions, declined the not so helpful offer:(:(
Sponsored