First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My experience over the years is Weather Tech mats have always fit great, BUT I have found that they tend to be very difficult to clean when they get really dirty from ground in dirt from a camping adventure or salt / crap from winter life. The ad that shows just hosing them off and you are good to go if fine I guess as it gets rid of all the loose dirt and grime but they still look horrible from my anal perspective. :D
I love Weathertech, I agree-the ad is misleading. I wash em with a brush, then apply 303 protectant and look like new after 10 years. I buy the gallon size, works great on so many things.
Sponsored

Mtnflyer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My experience over the years is Weather Tech mats have always fit great, BUT I have found that they tend to be very difficult to clean when they get really dirty from ground in dirt from a camping adventure or salt / crap from winter life. The ad that shows just hosing them off and you are good to go if fine I guess as it gets rid of all the loose dirt and grime but they still look horrible from my anal perspective. :D
Very true, this is why I have two sets on the F150, WT are the winter mats that are always salty, and then factory for remainder of the 3 seasons. They clean off much easier.

TarpDogg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How was the fit?
Sorry I completely forgot to update. The WeatherTech Front mats fit great on my Hybrid. Good coverage and fitment all around. Wish they had them made for the rear. Not sure what I will end of getting.

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry I completely forgot to update. The WeatherTech Front mats fit great on my Hybrid. Good coverage and fitment all around. Wish they had them made for the rear. Not sure what I will end of getting.
Thank you!!! I'll place my order today!

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you give us a pic of it installed? How’s the coverage by the gas pedal?

Sponsored

TarpDogg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you give us a pic of it installed? How’s the coverage by the gas pedal?
It’s dark here at the moment but I may try tomorrow. Coverage under the pedal is great. Covers everywhere my foot would normally run and goes up under the gas pedal well.

Patj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love Weathertech, I agree-the ad is misleading. I wash em with a brush, then apply 303 protectant and look like new after 10 years. I buy the gallon size, works great on so many things.
Just caught this thread and hoping you might share a link to the 303 protectant that you've successfully used on floor mats (there is a variety of products under the 303 label) Thanks!

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Laser measured front mats, correct?

rth121

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

glenjamin44

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Yeah I wanted to wait for all the companies to come out with hybrid rear mats too. So I can just buy it all at once. I like the Ford Brand mats for the Maverick name on the mats, but not for that price. $35 are fine for now. Maybe if someone can make a set for 109 or a little less I will upgrade

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm trying to hold out for the tuxmats. Had WT and they are fine, but thought I'd try something different this time.
I just got a call from Tuxmat. I was the Hybrid prototype that they used to measure, and the prototypes are in. I'm going in for a final fitting on Tuesday, and after that they will be for sale shortly.

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just caught this thread and hoping you might share a link to the 303 protectant that you've successfully used on floor mats (there is a variety of products under the 303 label) Thanks!
Here's a picture, it's an older bottle. I purchased a gallon some time ago, and still have some left.

Ford Maverick Floor Mat Options for Hybrids? 6A181B27-AC5D-474D-9B0F-AF9757D15E9B

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid