First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife always has a box of Kleenex tissues rattling around on the rear floor where she can't reach them. It would be nice to have a box behind the sets accessible from the front to hold a box of tissues.
check out my tissue holder I made for the cubby. I posted all the measurements about a week ago.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Nice. I use .45acp, but after the holidays I'll have Springfield Hellcat in 9mm
Send me the outside dimensions of a magazine (don't need the length since that could vary) and I'll edit the design and re-post it.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting. I'll work up a few ideas. Anyone else here who'd like to ring in?
I'd like to have a drawer or a fold down cover for that cubby beside the display.

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to have a drawer or a fold down cover for that cubby beside the display.
Can you send me dimensions of the cubby? I'm still waiting on my Maverick to be built and am sitting in Kenya at the moment with time on my hands in the evenings and my design laptop on the desk here. I have some ideas but need to know the (h & w) dimensions of the cubby all the way at the back, the (h & w) at the very front of the cubby opening, and the depth of the cubby front to back. Would also need to know the depth differences IF there is a difference from top-to-bottom or side-to-side. In other words, if the cubby tapers smaller in any direction as it goes toward the back.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you send me dimensions of the cubby? I'm still waiting on my Maverick to be built and am sitting in Kenya at the moment with time on my hands in the evenings and my design laptop on the desk here. I have some ideas but need to know the (h & w) dimensions of the cubby all the way at the back, the (h & w) at the very front of the cubby opening, and the depth of the cubby front to back. Would also need to know the depth differences IF there is a difference from top-to-bottom or side-to-side. In other words, if the cubby tapers smaller in any direction as it goes toward the back.
Yeah. We don't have ours yet either. It's scheduled to be built next week. 😃

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FITS all the things!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
What about a cool looking maverick logo to fit in the cubby space next to the center screen. A well done maverick logo encased in plastic forward in the space to the same distance as the screen. Another idea would be a picture holder.

Sponsored

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about a movable shelf to handle a laptop over the console. I constantly need this I use a piece of paneling for now. I would not need it there while driving just when I am stopped and conducting business.

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What about a cool looking maverick logo to fit in the cubby space next to the center screen. A well done maverick logo encased in plastic forward in the space to the same distance as the screen. Another idea would be a picture holder.
How about a door for the cubby with a Ford logo knob?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are so basic measurements that I took when a trainer Mav visited my local dealership. They should give you a starting point, but I do know the cubby tappers down towards the rear of it.
Ford Maverick FITS Up Front! Alto Blue 8-25 cubby (1)
Ford Maverick FITS Up Front! Alto Blue 8-25 cubby (2)
Ford Maverick FITS Up Front! Alto Blue 8-25 cubby (4)
Ford Maverick FITS Up Front! Lariat Alto Blue (7)

cassadysm

First Name
SMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
I would like to fill the cubby on the top of the dash with a blank that could be used to secure a ham radio/CB radio or even a dash cam.