Sponsored

FITS Up Front!

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Since FOMOCO has chosen, for whatever reason, to not put one or more FITS slots up front and/or in the front console or dash area, it's time for the maker community to step forward and let the idea mill start churning. We will undoubtedly start seeing ideas that run the gamut from simply basic to fantastically transformational. A call to all makers - Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Printers!!!
Sponsored

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still think you could get one sized to fit in the cubby to have a FIT slot up front, and have cool universal mount options up there.

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still think you could get one sized to fit in the cubby to have a FIT slot up front, and have cool universal mount options up there.
What are your ideas? IOW, what would you like to have purposed to add to the cubby?

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What are your ideas? IOW, what would you like to have purposed to add to the cubby?
A printed insert, that slots into the cubby, that contains a fit slot flush or slightly extruding from the cubby for mounting phone holders, garbage bag hooks, etc.

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A printed insert, that slots into the cubby, that contains a fit slot flush or slightly extruding from the cubby for mounting phone holders, garbage bag hooks, etc.
This. Turn the cubby into a FITS mount.

Sponsored

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Utilizing the cubby slot as a FITS spot is absolute genius! The possibilities are literally endless!!!!

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utilizing the cubby slot as a FITS spot is absolute genius! The possibilities are literally endless!!!!
Does it seem feasible to add a slot like this to the cubby? Note the detent notch that would allow for a 'snap fit' for insertable accessories. Could be secured in the cubby in various ways.

Ford Maverick FITS Up Front! FITS Slot v6

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If FOMOCO choses to limit its creativity, let's create our own FITS ecosystem. While I appreciate all the blue oval has done, it is up to us the consumer and corporate sustainers to create and build upon the platform in ways the marketing department has not yet thought of. In this way, we not only help FOMOCO further the mission of the Maverick, but we develop the Maverick ecosystem to the benefit of all.

OP
OP
SeniorChiefMM

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd like some FITS slots in the glove box.
Tell me about what you'd like to see in the glove box. Things like key holders, credit/debit card slots, accessible sanitizer bottle holders, handy tools, name your poison. I'm intrigued....

Next?

Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tell me about what you'd like to see in the glove box. Things like key holders, credit/debit card slots, accessible sanitizer bottle holders, handy tools, name your poison. I'm intrigued....

Next?
Keys/change holder/general mini organization tray. Mini tissue pack holder.

Phil Skinn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My wife always has a box of Kleenex tissues rattling around on the rear floor where she can't reach them. It would be nice to have a box behind the sets accessible from the front to hold a box of tissues.
Sponsored