First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mdcasa, I appreciate you giving the measurements and the files, I just wish someone would make some items and start selling them. I would be interested buying a double cup holder in the orange color to match the orange accents in the XLT package. If anyone is selling a cup holder like this please message me. Thanks
Have you looked @Redbaron ? He's making stuff like cup holders and FITS tabs in orange.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you looked @Redbaron ? He's making stuff like cup holders and FITS tabs in orange.
Yes I have seen some of his items but I haven`t seen a double cup holder that he has made that will hold a plastic bottle of water or aluminum drink can. I seen where he made one that does not have a bottom in it. Have you seen one that someone has made yet in a orange color ?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes I have seen some of his items but I haven`t seen a double cup holder that he has made that will hold a plastic bottle of water or aluminum drink can. I seen where he made one that does not have a bottom in it. Have you seen one that someone has made yet in a orange color ?
I think he did another version with a cross bar on the bottom. If it was him I'm sure he could design what you wanted. I just had him make a couple of special FITS tabs for me. I should receive them in a few days. He said he open to designing anything for Maverick. I asked him for a hybrid, it'll be ready in 3 weeks! 😆 🤣

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Ganfan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (ordered)
I like the Twins one, it`s all I think I need, but the shipping at $16.21 is has much as the cup holder it`s self. Why so much for shipping ? Thanks

That's unfortunately the price Canada post gives me for shipping a package. I don't see a dime off the shipping.

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Thanks! I have to be honest, my concern is with these prints standing up over time. Injection molding is probably more robust. I print only in PLA, which has a really low melting point and pretty brittle. Does anyone here print in ABS or Nylon? I can't because of the fumes.
Move to PETG. It has a MUCH higher melting point and is Soooo easy to print with and produces no fumes at all. It's also food-safe if you're careful to eliminate microgaps. I live at the coast in SC and summer heat inside a vehicle has not been a problem for PETG. I'm using a Prusa Mini+ and aftermarket filament.

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)

Ganfan

Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (ordered)
Hey @Ganfan, just checked out your Etsy shop. Good looking prints! One suggestion on 'The Twins' item though. Check your retraction settings. Looks like there's a bit more stringing than you could achieve if you tweaked it a little. Nice designs though!

Hey, thanks for the advice! It was a new to me filament so had to experiment a bit but got it dialed in now I think. Ive changed everything to PETG for the same reasons you had.

Got the Dually in blue now!
Sponsored