FITS slot dimensions???

Redbaron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I have scanned my QR codes and it just links the ford page and I can’t seem to find anything about the FITS slot dimensions for CAD work. I expected a .STL file or something…. I’m trying to 3D print some parts for my dogs bed plank.
May have to use my phones LiDAR Scanner to come up with it I guess
Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah I'm not sure why Ford hasn't at least released the FITS portion even if they don't release the parts they are selling as a premade bundle. Maybe Tim @fordvideoguy can check with his Maverick contact to see when the files will be released for people to design FITS items and print them.

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yah I'm not sure why Ford hasn't at least released the FITS portion even if they don't release the parts they are selling as a premade bundle. Maybe Tim @fordvideoguy can check with his Maverick contact to see when the files will be released for people to design FITS items and print them.
There has to be an "engineer" in our MTC family that has taken delivery that could help with a drawing/file for the FIT? A bit of Saran Plastic wrap and bondo would get us in the ball park.

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
My cousin and I designed a trash can that’ll fit in the FITS slot so stay tuned for that! will be posting a separate thread on it once he has it 3D printed

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
…. I’m trying to 3D print some parts for my dogs bed plank.
Interesting. Looking forward to see what you come up with

Sponsored

mdcasa

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 FWD 2.0 EcoBoost
If someone has the dimensions of the FITS system, I can designs stuff. I just want to make sure it fits in the slot.

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
I have scanned my QR codes and it just links the ford page and I can’t seem to find anything about the FITS slot dimensions for CAD work. I expected a .STL file or something…. I’m trying to 3D print some parts for my dogs bed plank.
May have to use my phones LiDAR Scanner to come up with it I guess
A good old fashioned vernier caliper will tell you the exact dimensions. Ford may not be too forthcoming with the dimensions, but once anyone on this board has a truck and measures the slot, it's pretty much a moot point.

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)