First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted the cup holders too but I figured out there's cup holders in the fold down center arm rest in back. Not sure if you're aware
XL model does not have rear seat fold-down armrest.
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I bought a dealer stock vehicle. Perhaps I am not eligible?
The free FITS gift is for those that ordered in June, July August, September and waited for months (or still waiting). So I would say no, you're not eligible.

I use the cupholders, trashcan, and one of the under seat bin dividers. The grocery bag hook is useless because it's too close to the floor.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The salesman and parts guys at the dealer didnā€™t know anything about the FITS box for hybrid models so I explained it to them and showed them a copy of the letter. I donā€™t think they are limited to orders before a certain date, just availability. Two days after I told the guys about the box they said 20 boxes had been delivered to the parts dept but no VINs listed on the boxes.

Hereā€™s a picture of the parts in the box and the letter that was in the box. Hope this helps with questions.

Ford Maverick FITs accessories for sale? EB939BF0-588B-40C3-B260-B9D9FDCFF288

Ford Maverick FITs accessories for sale? 45E84217-A07D-4602-B4EC-479B87D9DBED

Last edited:

Mtnflyer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The salesman and parts guys at the dealer didnā€™t know anything about the FITS box for hybrid models so I explained it to them and showed them a copy of the letter. I donā€™t think they are limited to orders before a certain date, just availability. Two days after I told the guys about the box they said 20 boxes had been del to the parts dept but no VINs listed on the boxes.

Hereā€™s a picture of the parts in the box and the letter that was in the box. Hope this helps with questions.

EB939BF0-588B-40C3-B260-B9D9FDCFF288.jpeg

45E84217-A07D-4602-B4EC-479B87D9DBED.jpeg
I wonder if these are avail in Canada? I waited 7 months for mine.

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if these are avail in Canada? I waited 7 months for mine.
I would think so! Take a screenshot of the accessories and the letter, go to your dealer and ask everyone you can about the box. My dealer showed the accessories pkg not available until 3/3. I donā€™t know when these boxes were delivered but the parts dept had them and didnā€™t know what to do with them.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The free FITS gift is for those that ordered in June, July August, September and waited for months (or still waiting). So I would say no, you're not eligible.

I use the cupholders, trashcan, and one of the under seat bin dividers. The grocery bag hook is useless because it's too close to the floor.
I did not order mine either but kept telling them these boxes came for Maverick hybrids and I wanted one! I picked it up yesterday when I brought back my scratched hood deflector.
Sponsored