Sponsored

First time poster long time Fourm reader

Bill's Workbench

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
50
Reaction score
94
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone,
I am excited to have a 2026 Ford Maverick Tremor. I can't wait to get it out on the trails.

About me:
I have been 4-wheeling off and on, mostly off, for the last 35 years, with Jeeps, Land Rovers, Toyotas, and Fords.

I also enjoy tinkering with 3d printing, RC Crawlers, and any other toy from my childhood. By trade, I am an IT professional, specializing in Programming and Database stuff.
Sponsored

 

dhaskit

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Dann
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
422
Reaction score
1,185
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick FX4 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Welcome.
Got a picture of your new Maverick to post?
You are going to love your very capable little truck, my friend.
 

rk06382

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 9, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
785
Reaction score
1,060
Location
Alaska
Vehicle(s)
2025 Velocity Blue Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 1990 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the Maverick Truck Club forum from Alaska!

Please post pictures of your new Maverick. :camera:
 

RussCantrell

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Russ
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
193
Reaction score
268
Location
Mobile, AL
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Hola, fellow IT guy! Welcome to the club!
 

Sponsored

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,914
Reaction score
5,450
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Bienvenido Welcome greetings from the #cancunbadlands

#tremor for the 🏆
 
 







Top