First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Edition has never meant first produced. It's basically just a fully loaded special edition. When did you place an order?
And don't forget...stickers on the truck
Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
In this thread: I don't care about business, just give me mine now for arbitrary aesthetic reasons.

glpuckett

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FE Rapid Red 2.5L Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my FE in June so I understand the frustration of waiting 6+ months, but I have always understood and was; for the most part, TOLD that I will most likely NOT get it till the end of the year! In fact I wrote that my 1st plan was to pick a dealership that I know I can work with / trust because I will have question over the next several MONTHS while waiting.

I admit being frustrated when the 2.0L were being built & delivered: and that I do put on Ford! They should have been more proactive to us EARLIER about the Hybrid waiting for the EPA. But once they did I got it...I was OK again, then they announced OKTB Dec 8th... I was getting excited, then received my VIN on Dec 2 for a build the week of Jan 17th. 7 months from order to hopefully getting it delivered.

ALL of us early order customers came into this venture buying a product that was a NEW MODEL and wasn't even in production yet during a time of Covid restrictions and supply chain issues! I personally knew I was taking a chance, but I quickly bought into idea that this is or will be: 1st in its class for Cost/Efficiency/Versatility and in a HYBRID! I'm excited and I never get excited over a vehicle.
MY 2CENTS
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.