Sponsored

First Edition Hybrid Available in TN

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Two things:
(1) A Carbonized Gray First Edition hybrid will be available Ford Lincoln of Cookeville ((TN). It has an estimated build date of June 28. You can monitor its progress here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking (Order A01J ; VIN 3FTTW8E3XNRA72604). If you want it, PLEASE just ask for Andrew (Drew), if heā€™s still there when it arrives. He has been wonderful since the day I ordered the Mav. Great guy. Anyway, just got my deposit refunded.

Youā€™re welcome to whoever ends up getting it. Hopefully it will be somebody on here.

Just reached my limit. Ordered Aug. 1. In mid-April, I finally got a May 30 build date - and, on May 30, it was pushed back to June 28. Sick of all it; Iā€™m done, but I hope one of you who was screwed out of your order or ordered late and is hopelessly waiting can pick this up whenever it arrives.

(2) FOR FORDā€™S INTERNS READING THIS, PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR SUPERVISORS,šŸ–•. This build-to-order model (when you know itā€™ll make people wait many, many months) might be a clever strategy in the short-term, but youā€™re losing customers in the long-term. This seems like a naive first-semester business school student project, not a design by a large corporation thatā€™s over 100 years old. Itā€™s a brilliant short-term profit model, but itā€™s a long-term PR nightmare. There will never be a Ford in my garage again. AND ITā€™S NOT JUST A SUPPLY ISSUE - thatā€™s an opportunistic excuse with minimal validity. It might explain a month or two delay, but not a 10-month delay. (Other manufacturers are able to get very close to anticipated build/delivery dates. Why canā€™t Ford? šŸ¤”) It IS your sales/production model! You did it with the Bronco, and youā€™re doing it again with the Mav. You should do better for your customers.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
āœŒ ā€¦ itā€™s been real, people.
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope whatever you buy to replace the FE Maverick makes you happy! I couldnā€™t be any happier with my FE Lariat Hybrid and wouldnā€™t consider trading it for anything else except a Maverick Lariat EV!

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So you do all the waiting just to bail out on the finish line (28 days)?:rolleyes: Way to reward the dealer.

Then you advertise so some schmuck here pays 15K ADM for your cancelled order? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
sseiler

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
So you do all the waiting just to bail out on the finish line (28 days)?:rolleyes: Way to reward the dealer.

Then you advertise so some schmuck here pays 15K ADM for your cancelled order? :rolleyes:
ā€¦ thereā€™s always gotta be one douche bag troll.

Troll on, my friend; troll on! šŸ§Œ šŸ§Œ

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope whatever you buy to replace the FE Maverick makes you happy! I couldnā€™t be any happier with my FE Lariat Hybrid and wouldnā€™t consider trading it for anything else except a Maverick Lariat EV!
I'm still loving my RR FE Hybrid after 2200 miles now especially the ride and gas mileage. Looking forward to a hybrid AWD or EV in future.

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ā€¦ thereā€™s always gotta be one douche bag troll.

Troll on, my friend; troll on! šŸ§Œ šŸ§Œ
Judging by the name and join date, I would venture a guess you are spot on. Seems the longer it takes the more join just to whine.

Did you buy something else or set your sights on another vehicle like a Cruz or Colorado ?

gstockton

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Two things:
(1) A Carbonized Gray First Edition hybrid will be available Ford Lincoln of Cookeville ((TN). It has an estimated build date of June 28. You can monitor its progress here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking (Order A01J ; VIN 3FTTW8E3XNRA72604). If you want it, PLEASE just ask for Andrew (Drew), if heā€™s still there when it arrives. He has been wonderful since the day I ordered the Mav. Great guy. Anyway, just got my deposit refunded.

Youā€™re welcome to whoever ends up getting it. Hopefully it will be somebody on here.

Just reached my limit. Ordered Aug. 1. In mid-April, I finally got a May 30 build date - and, on May 30, it was pushed back to June 28. Sick of all it; Iā€™m done, but I hope one of you who was screwed out of your order or ordered late and is hopelessly waiting can pick this up whenever it arrives.

(2) FOR FORDā€™S INTERNS READING THIS, PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR SUPERVISORS,šŸ–•. This build-to-order model (when you know itā€™ll make people wait many, many months) might be a clever strategy in the short-term, but youā€™re losing customers in the long-term. This seems like a naive first-semester business school student project, not a design by a large corporation thatā€™s over 100 years old. Itā€™s a brilliant short-term profit model, but itā€™s a long-term PR nightmare. There will never be a Ford in my garage again. AND ITā€™S NOT JUST A SUPPLY ISSUE - thatā€™s an opportunistic excuse with minimal validity. It might explain a month or two delay, but not a 10-month delay. (Other manufacturers are able to get very close to anticipated build/delivery dates. Why canā€™t Ford? šŸ¤”) It IS your sales/production model! You did it with the Bronco, and youā€™re doing it again with the Mav. You should do better for your customers.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
āœŒ ā€¦ itā€™s been real, people.
I was in there a few days ago checking on my order and they said they would have one before too long if I wanted one without waiting but it was 10 to 15 over msrp I told them i would just wait
Sponsored