Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Well, today is your somewhat lucky day...Saw this First Edition Maverick on the side of the road in NW Las Vegas!

Some background / answers:

The “security” vehicle in the background was the one that was broke down.

So in the interior pictures on the build site, the desert tan interior for the lariat appeared to be brown and black. But in this video, it almost looks like it's brown and navy-ish? Is the video just playing tricks with the sunlight reflection? I'm definitely hoping it is black plastics and seats with the brown accents.
The seats had a blue-grayish color to them.

How did they say it drives?
She’s driven both the EcoBoost and Hybrid over the last few weeks & loved both versions. She drove the Hybrid version the other night in some stormy & high wind conditions and was happy she wasn’t being blown all over the highway like some of the bigger trucks she’s driven.

Is that the push to start button below the AC knob?? Thats awfully weird placement no?.....
It is. I thought the same thing.

I really want to know the context; running across it on the side of the road with the flashers on is a scary sign. :eek:
The second vehicle in the background was the one broken down (gas gage showed full but tank empty).

First Edition Package Content visible in the pics/video below:

- First Edition Graphics Package (hood and lower doors)
- High Gloss Black Skull Caps
- Body Color Door Handles
- Soft Tonneau Cover (partial)
- High Gloss Black Painted Roof (partial)
- * First Edition wheels not present, but this is a development prototype

Observations posted by @Gamer_M
  • 6.5 instrument cluster (never before seen)
  • Powered Sliding mirror with privacy glass
  • 7k rpm readline and possible 140mph top speed( more than likely 120mph or 100mph)
  • Wild Peak A/T tires
  • Full automated controls of the seats.
  • intermittent wipers
  • 8 fans speed (wooh)
  • Cd player. nice

Ford Maverick First Edition Ford Maverick First Sighting! [Pics & Video] 🔥 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Area 51 c
Ford Maverick First Edition Ford Maverick First Sighting! [Pics & Video] 🔥 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Area 51 a
Ford Maverick First Edition Ford Maverick First Sighting! [Pics & Video] 🔥 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Area 51 b

First Edition Maverick contents (visuals)

Ford Maverick First Edition Ford Maverick First Sighting! [Pics & Video] 🔥 2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Area 51 b

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Handsome truck! Let's see the video!

Has anyone ever seen an XL in the wild?

TheBear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a great first look of the lariat seats against the body color. Area 51 looks good with the brown. If I could get Cactus Gray in the FE, I would. Great catch!

I love the vinyl decals on the side for some reason and I’ve never been a fan of vehicle graphics. How does one design/order something similar? Would I just go to a tint/wrap shop?

Sponsored

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No window tint

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
That blue against the brown interior looks so good. Glad I picked it.

The screen on the instrument cluster looks different than what I had seen before, probably cause it’s a Lariat.

Looks awesome.

Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That blue against the brown interior looks so good. Glad I picked it.

The screen on the instrument cluster looks different than what I had seen before, probably cause it’s a Lariat.

Looks awesome.
So in the interior pictures on the build site, the desert tan interior for the lariat appeared to be brown and black. But in this video, it almost looks like it's brown and navy-ish? Is the video just playing tricks with the sunlight reflection? I'm definitely hoping it is black plastics and seats with the brown accents.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do like that, much like a Grand Cherokee, it appears the hood decal is a matte color to cutdown on glare.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As for the interior, I heard they all have a bluish color on the base trim, and all you really get is the door handles/dash & console accents in brown and the seats are brown/black. That seems to match the video.

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
Sorry but the Lariats also get the navy blue interior plastics with navy/brown seats. Its one of the main reasons I went with cactus grey so the exterior goes well with the interior.
Sponsored