Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well i think the Maverick has a Magnetic Personality took the Blue Bomber out and the roads were wet and dry the amount of debris sticking to the windsheild was crazy and my side mirror got a film of dirt on it also in no time. I know owner's have mentioned how the frontend can get chewed up or paint getting sandblasted from the road this truck does seem to have odd aero not sure how much Ford spent in the wind tunnel or this is just from the overall shape. I know Santa will have to bring me more blinker and washer fluid. Best mileage i got on first tank was 39.1 I did find the cruise control when going down hill and feeding the battery it was a little too much on the regen. But drives and handles well do think suspension is a little rough on bad or uneven surfaces but very smooth and comfortable on a good piece of Tarmac hard to find most of the time in the PNW.
Sponsored

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for your experience! I have noticed people saying over rougher roads the maverick hybrid especially doesnā€™t ride super great. Iā€™m wondering if it has something to do with the rear set up with the torsion beam

OP
OP
BlueRio52

BlueRio52

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for your experience! I have noticed people saying over rougher roads the maverick hybrid especially doesnā€™t ride super great. Iā€™m wondering if it has something to do with the rear set up with the torsion beam
I feel it's in the front springs more then the rear not sure that is a progressive type front coil.

Taxman100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check your tire pressure - all of mine were 40 psi from the dealer.

I too think the ride is a little firm, but chalk that up to being a 1,500 lb payload, as well as the other car I drive being a 2002 Grand Marquis.

OP
OP
BlueRio52

BlueRio52

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Check your tire pressure - all of mine were 40 psi from the dealer.

I too think the ride is a little firm, but chalk that up to being a 1,500 lb payload, as well as the other car I drive being a 2002 Grand Marquis.
Yes tire pressure is 36 on all 4. May play with the pressure a bit and see if i can make it better.

Sponsored

EchoPear

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 XLT Hyb/HPR/Lux/360/Bed Rail/Moonroof on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm. Maybe it would be beneficial to take aftermarket suspension for the EB and slap it up front on the hybrid šŸ¤”

OP
OP
BlueRio52

BlueRio52

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hmm. Maybe it would be beneficial to take aftermarket suspension for the EB and slap it up front on the hybrid šŸ¤”
Well will see if things wear in a little after 5K or more i do know some reviewer's did seem to think the EB and 4wd version's rode and handled better then the hybrid. Yup different susp set in rear. But the frontend seems to be more of a problem going over the rough road surface could be better tuned FORD.

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Expect mileage to increase over the next few thousand miles.

Using Slippery Mode usually delivers the best mileage in the Hybrid.

If you've never owned a Hybrid before, use the EV Coach screen (in the Instrument Cluster display) to teach you how to maximize use of the Electric mode and increase MPGs.

OP
OP
BlueRio52

BlueRio52

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Expect mileage to increase over the next few thousand miles.

Using Slippery Mode usually delivers the best mileage in the Hybrid.

If you've never owned a Hybrid before, use the EV Coach screen (in the Instrument Cluster display) to teach you how to maximize use of the Electric mode and increase MPGs.
Thanks for the Tip !

dsford

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well i think the Maverick has a Magnetic Personality took the Blue Bomber out and the roads were wet and dry the amount of debris sticking to the windsheild was crazy and my side mirror got a film of dirt on it also in no time. I know owner's have mentioned how the frontend can get chewed up or paint getting sandblasted from the road this truck does seem to have odd aero not sure how much Ford spent in the wind tunnel or this is just from the overall shape. I know Santa will have to bring me more blinker and washer fluid. Best mileage i got on first tank was 39.1 I did find the cruise control when going down hill and feeding the battery it was a little too much on the regen. But drives and handles well do think suspension is a little rough on bad or uneven surfaces but very smooth and comfortable on a good piece of Tarmac hard to find most of the time in the PNW.
Check your tire pressure. My 2024 Maverick had 42 pounds when the recommendation is 34. The harder the tires the more bumpy the ride. Take a little off the tires and youā€™ll get a better ride.
Sponsored