Lariat Hybrid First 1000 Miles

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
The first 1000 miles have been great. The only issue I had when delivered was the Pedestrian warning not working and the Brake Hold button chiming when pressed. Used the Master Reset in settings to clear problem. Averaged 44 mpg over the 1000 miles with about a 50/50 split between city and highway.

The Bad: Nothing I didn't expect from a vehicle with stiff suspension. Bumps a little and some road noise but that could be the Michelin tires. The worst, waiting 9 months for delivery with very little information directly from Ford.

The Good: Everything is working as advertised and I'm impressed with the quality of MY TRUCK. I know not everybody is trouble free but I'm sure Ford will correct any issues you may have and on future builds.
Sponsored

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The first 1000 miles have been great. The only issue I had when delivered was the Pedestrian warning not working and the Brake Hold button chiming when pressed. Used the Master Reset in settings to clear problem. Averaged 44 mpg over the 1000 miles with about a 50/50 split between city and highway.

The Bad: Nothing I didn't expect from a vehicle with stiff suspension. Bumps a little and some road noise but that could be the Michelin tires. The worst, waiting 9 months for delivery with very little information directly from Ford.

The Good: Everything is working as advertised and I'm impressed with the quality of MY TRUCK. I know not everybody is trouble free but I'm sure Ford will correct any issues you may have and on future builds.
Sounds great! Thanks for reporting in at the 1k mark.