First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma base short bed
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We Just finished our first full tank of gas and I am totally satisfied with the milage. We purchased the Mav with 39 miles on the odo and put gas at 571. That means that we put 532 miles on that first tank. The center screen indicated that we had 21 miles to empty, so 550 miles per tank seems reasonable. The center screen also indicated that we achieved 38.8 miles to the gallon. All of our milage was done with eco mode engaged and almost all of our driving was on surface streets. We did take a few trips on the freeway, but mostly in LA traffic. I only put a half a tank in hopes that gas prices will drop soon. The cheapest gas I could find was at Arco for $6.09 per gallon. I'm frustrated with the current gas prices, but I feel fortunate to have got the Maverick when we did.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikemarq626

Mikemarq626

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BTW my wife has a Toyota Prius which holds two gallons less fuel than the Maverick. I haven't ever kept track of how many miles it gets out of one tank, but it's center screen indicates 330 miles to empty when the tank is full.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

BTW my wife has a Toyota Prius which holds two gallons less fuel than the Maverick. I haven't ever kept track of how many miles it gets out of one tank, but it's center screen indicates 330 miles to empty when the tank is full.
The Prius battery must be getting worn down to only have that much range. My brother in law still gets over 500 miles a tank on a 2007 Prius.

OP
OP
Mikemarq626

Mikemarq626

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Prius battery must be getting worn down to only have that much range. My brother in law still gets over 500 miles a tank on a 2007 Prius.
I think you maybe right.
Sponsored