First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your interest rate was 9% on the EB.. it means one of two things. You're really bad at car buying, or you have serious credit issues. It does not surprise me that to buy the second truck they'd want to look at finances.

Shitty situation. Perhaps you should have declined delivery of the EB and waited for the hybrid?
Yeah 9% is crazy. The worst I've paid recently was 6.1%, but that was on the 3rd auto loan I was starting up within 30 days. The other 2 were lower. I am self employed, and if my dealer tries to quote a rate like that, I'll come back with a bank check instead.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sarduyjorge

sarduyjorge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update
Still waiting for MOGF to reimbursed my deposit after over 3 weeks.
I asked Ms Hester from. MOGF if they are planning besides taking my reserved truck also my deposit
She's looking into it, hopefully before Christmas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Super Duty and Maverick XLT
I bought my Mav at MSRP off the lot at MOGF. They tried to hit me with a $2,500 markup (didn't happen) and then $1,600 in dealer add-ons (negotiated to $200). Each time I was willing to walk away. Got 0% financing too. The truck fell on their lap at the end of the month and they later admitted that they just wanted to add another sale to their monthly sales figures. I think that's the only reason that I came out so well when I refused to fall for their shenanigans.

TJ Hessmon

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Dealers in Georgia, quoted me a mark up of $4000.00 and $6000.00 Plus I had to pay TVAT on the markup 7.5% plus tax tag and title. Out the door for a 20k truck was almost 30 grand.
Told them to keep their trucks.... I can wait...
Feel sorry for those poor saps getting ripped off by the Ford dealers in Georgia, for the Bronco and Maverick.