Finally Built

SinnerSavedByGrace

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Now we have a Bronco Sport as well sitting at Wilmington, DE. Six total vehicles. The one Maverick has been sitting for 2 weeks now.

• Wow
Reactions: BB0

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now we have a Bronco Sport as well sitting at Wilmington, DE. Six total vehicles. The one Maverick has been sitting for 2 weeks now.
Noooo so yours hasn’t moved yet?? Strange that they listed today as the EDD; usually it’s spot on or early from the posts I’ve seen. I’m sorry :(
Finally got mine today! Picked up yesterday in Delaware and delivered early this morning to my dealer. All my dates are in my signature, ordered June 15th!

Easiest dealer transaction I’ve ever had. Price was protected from order date and I honestly spent more time test driving it than doing paperwork. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Also got my FITS kit as well.

It’s storming today so I unfortunately don’t have any good pictures yet but will post something soon.

Hopefully everyone else here gets theirs soon!
That’s fantastic!!! Glad that another member is finally getting a hold of theirs. Do you have any pictures you wouldn’t mind sharing?

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So mine is in CA which is good to know:)

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll try and get something, I was in a bit of a rush this afternoon once I got it but I have a few. Just need to look over them!

I’m hoping to post a thread or something with full details on dates then too.
Can’t wait to see it! Congrats again!

Cookie42693

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 VW Tiguan, 07 Audi A6 Quattro
finally got to pending pickup status in wilmington (new castle) DE hopefully gets to the dealer by next week some time

SinnerSavedByGrace

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Finally got mine today! Picked up yesterday in Delaware and delivered early this morning to my dealer. All my dates are in my signature, ordered June 15th!

Easiest dealer transaction I’ve ever had. Price was protected from order date and I honestly spent more time test driving it than doing paperwork. Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Also got my FITS kit as well.

It’s storming today so I unfortunately don’t have any good pictures yet but will post something soon.

Hopefully everyone else here gets theirs soon!
Congrats!

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone called United Road to see if they can give an eta before it shows up on the tracker? I'd love to make one call to know, but also don't want to be a bother.

EDIT: I ended up calling the customer service line (who was incredibly nice and helpful) but they didn't have a real ETA for me; just that I should expect it within a week. I know I'm crazy; I'm just excited.

Last edited:

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone called United Road to see if they can give an eta before it shows up on the tracker? I'd love to make one call to know, but also don't want to be a bother.

EDIT: I ended up calling the customer service line (who was incredibly nice and helpful) but they didn't have a real ETA for me; just that I should expect it within a week. I know I'm crazy; I'm just excited.
Hi B,
We’ve been following your posts since you’re in VA and we’re in MD and have the same shipped date.

This morning I discovered on United road that ours went from “inactive” to “pending ?.something??“ Later today it changed to delivery for 4/2. A couple of hours later our dealer called to tell us the Maverick arrived today, 4/1. We’re picking it up tomorrow.

Just wanted to give you our timeline in case that helps put yours in perspective In relationship to what United road shows.

Hope to see that yours arrives soon.

• Love
Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now the proud owner of a Maverick!

Finally was able to pick up my Maverick Lariat Hybrid late today. First impressions are great - very similar to the Bronco Sport in terms of interior layout (with the exception of where the push button start is - ugh). Seats are comfortable, sight lines good, ride is quite nice.

No issues at all with Chapman in terms of delivery - they honored the price agreed to in July (I did my original order in June, but changed from XLT to Lariat in mid-July). I was also able to get 0% 36 month - financed everything including sales tax. All set up in advance, and absolutely no games and no pressure in terms of add on "junk". I will say they are busy -it appears they are processing a LOT of these concurrently.

The maiden voyage (Chapman Horsham to Allentown PA) where we are staying overnight - 42. 8 MPG with 14.0 electric miles for the 36.6 total miles traveled! I took back roads and averaged 31 MPH (including quite a few stops at traffic lights).

I will try to take some pictures tomorrow - i was in a bit of rush to get to my destination.

SinnerSavedByGrace

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion

Finally was able to pick up my Maverick Lariat Hybrid late today. First impressions are great - very similar to the Bronco Sport in terms of interior layout (with the exception of where the push button start is - ugh). Seats are comfortable, sight lines good, ride is quite nice.

No issues at all with Chapman in terms of delivery - they honored the price agreed to in July (I did my original order in June, but changed from XLT to Lariat in mid-July). I was also able to get 0% 36 month - financed everything including sales tax. All set up in advance, and absolutely no games and no pressure in terms of add on "junk". I will say they are busy -it appears they are processing a LOT of these concurrently.

The maiden voyage (Chapman Horsham to Allentown PA) where we are staying overnight - 42. 8 MPG with 14.0 electric miles for the 36.6 total miles traveled! I took back roads and averaged 31 MPH (including quite a few stops at traffic lights).

I will try to take some pictures tomorrow - i was in a bit of rush to get to my destination.
That is great to hear! I am glad you got your Maverick and everything went smooth when picking it up! Safe travels home.

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi B,
We’ve been following your posts since you’re in VA and we’re in MD and have the same shipped date.

This morning I discovered on United road that ours went from “inactive” to “pending ?.something??“ Later today it changed to delivery for 4/2. A couple of hours later our dealer called to tell us the Maverick arrived today, 4/1. We’re picking it up tomorrow.

Just wanted to give you our timeline in case that helps put yours in perspective In relationship to what United road shows.

Hope to see that yours arrives soon.
Our trucks certainly have been close for the majority of this journey! Mine went to “Pending Pickup” on Wednesday but hasn’t changed since. I’m hoping that it won’t be much longer. It’s very lucky to have yours go from “Inactive” to “Pending Pickup” and right to “Delivered” in one day! I hope the buying process goes smoothly for you today and that you love your new truck. Can’t wait to see pictures! Congrats!

Congrats! I can’t wait to see the pictures!

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SuperTongue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid / Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey everyone - since this thread helped me a lot, here's a few pictures of mine that I got after 289 days! Hybrid Lariat Lux. I added the BAK X4s, some tailgate letters, a BlackVue 590X Dashcam system (front/rear), some LASFIT bulbs, and a stubby antenna. Also have a handful of 3D printed stuff I bought. Absolutely love this truck so far!

Ford Maverick Finally Built ONd9Vo9

Ford Maverick Finally Built Nh5gCKu

Ford Maverick Finally Built iVUzek9

Ford Maverick Finally Built INOjMxf

Also - I'd highly recommend these 3D printed female FITS slot adapters for the bedrails on the lux packages. I got 4 of them along with 4 grocery bag hooks and they work great over having to get a cargo net or container!
Ford Maverick Finally Built Ov8rg2a
Sponsored