First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey everyone - since this thread helped me a lot, here's a few pictures of mine that I got after 289 days! Hybrid Lariat Lux. I added the BAK X4s, some tailgate letters, a BlackVue 590X Dashcam system (front/rear), some LASFIT bulbs, and a stubby antenna. Also have a handful of 3D printed stuff I bought. Absolutely love this truck so far!

ONd9Vo9.jpg

Nh5gCKu.jpg

iVUzek9.jpg

INOjMxf.jpg

Also - I'd highly recommend these 3D printed female FITS slot adapters for the bedrails on the lux packages. I got 4 of them along with 4 grocery bag hooks and they work great over having to get a cargo net or container!
Ov8rg2a.jpg
Gorgeous!!! So happy for you; a June order fulfilled is a great sight 🙂 enjoy your new truck!
Sponsored

SuperTongue

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid / Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gorgeous!!! So happy for you; a June order fulfilled is a great sight 🙂 enjoy your new truck!
Thanks! It was a long time coming but well worth it! I hope yours shows up this week, you’re definitely going to love it!

Reactions: BB0

SinnerSavedByGrace

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Any updates @SinnerSavedByGrace? Also (im)patiently waiting on those photos @TooManyVehicles!!! Haha
It was delivered to the dealership yesterday, which was closed. I went after church to go look at it and I am eagerly anticipating the call from the dealership to go test drive and sign the paperwork. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will be driving it home!

• Love

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our trucks certainly have been close for the majority of this journey! Mine went to “Pending Pickup” on Wednesday but hasn’t changed since. I’m hoping that it won’t be much longer. It’s very lucky to have yours go from “Inactive” to “Pending Pickup” and right to “Delivered” in one day! I hope the buying process goes smoothly for you today and that you love your new truck. Can’t wait to see pictures! Congrats!

Congrats! I can’t wait to see the pictures!
These two photos are our Iconic Silver Maverick that we picked up at our dealership in Maryland on Saturday. Love it and hope yours finds its way to Virginia real soon.

Ford Maverick Finally Built B2E43F6C-5A2A-4680-B6F0-AC6CF7AE20C6

Ford Maverick Finally Built 9CA0283A-4B8E-4658-BBA3-9BD4D71F235A

Hoff

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
According to the Ford email, we are in production . We will see what the week brings! Getting a little excited.

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These two photos are our Iconic Silver Maverick that we picked up at our dealership in Maryland on Saturday. Love it and hope yours finds its way to Virginia real soon.

B2E43F6C-5A2A-4680-B6F0-AC6CF7AE20C6.jpeg

9CA0283A-4B8E-4658-BBA3-9BD4D71F235A.jpeg
It's wonderful! Did it live up to your expectations? I hope it serves you well for many many trouble-free years. Congrats on finally making it to the end of your journey!

Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built on March 18th. I was given an estimated delivery window to my dealer of April 5-11. Got a call yesterday that it was in and I am heading to my dealer in a couple hours to take delivery. I made it clear I wanted no dealer add ons and my sales rep assured me I would only be paying for exactly what I ordered. Fingers crossed that all goes well.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's wonderful! Did it live up to your expectations? I hope it serves you well for many many trouble-free years. Congrats on finally making it to the end of your journey!
Thank you. It exceeds our expectations as we had never been in one prior to ordering and had only seen one for an instant on the road. Never had the chance to even sit in one. Total comfort inside and in perfect condition. Arrived with 18 miles on odometer. (Just realized that it didn’t have that new car smell . . . Hummm). Has great visibility and quick pickup.

Our dealership, Al Packer’s Ford, made our purchase flawless with easy acceptance of “X” pricing, Military discount for retirees, and 36 month/0% financing.

It took 4 and a half months from order to receiving it, and the only negative was the game we are all playing in trying to track our Mavericks! There’s got to be a better way, although of all the vehicles we’ve purchased, this is the only vehicle we knew we could track it . . . for better or worse!

Hoping to see more of those in this group drive off soon! Everyone, have safe travels!
JoeEd’s wife, Diane

i stand corrected. My husband says it does have the new vehicle smell. Must be my cold! Lol

Last edited:
Sponsored

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool to see more people getting their Mavericks!
@BB0 Do you have any update on yours? Should be soon I hope.
Mine is "In Route" as of yesterday! It should be in today at some point! It's been sitting at the VA/NC border through the night, so I'll keep an eye on it. My dealer said the PDI process takes about 48 hours for them, so it's looking like I'll pick it up Thursday or Friday!

• Love

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you. It exceeds our expectations as we had never been in one prior to ordering and had only seen one for an instant on the road. Never had the chance to even sit in one. Total comfort inside and in perfect condition. Arrived with 18 miles on odometer. (Just realized that it didn’t have that new car smell . . . Hummm). Has great visibility and quick pickup.

Our dealership, Al Packer’s Ford, made our purchase flawless with easy acceptance of “X” pricing, Military discount for retirees, and 36 month/0% financing.

It took 4 and a half months from order to receiving it, and the only negative was the game we are all playing in trying to track our Mavericks! There’s got to be a better way, although of all the vehicles we’ve purchased, this is the only vehicle we knew we could track it . . . for better or worse!

Hoping to see more of those in this group drive off soon! Everyone, have safe travels!
JoeEd’s wife, Diane

i stand corrected. My husband says it does have the new vehicle smell. Must be my cold! Lol
So exciting! I'm glad to hear that it lives up to expectations and is making you both happy :) I hope you feel better soon so that you can still enjoy that new car smell while it lasts!

Cool to see more people getting their Mavericks!
@BB0 Do you have any update on yours? Should be soon I hope.
No updates :( I'm trying to stay positive, but my patience is starting to wear very thin. I appreciate you asking and hope I have an update soon! 36 days and counting...

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to the ford customer service chat a bit ago and they told me I have no estimated delivery date now since it says "Delay with Convoy Carrier" in their system. Against better judgement, I called United Road customer service (who was upset that I was a customer needing service. I get it that the dealer is the customer, blah blah blah whatever) and they said "Well it's not even unloaded from the train so I have no way to know when we can get it out to you." I said "Well that's odd because it was unloaded over a week ago." and was met with "I don't know what to tell you; we have it in our system but don't know yet." Just to make sure, I called Norfolk Southern and confirmed that it WAS unloaded and is instead now showing as a new load on that rail car in Michigan, so there is no way it's still sitting there.

Love that we get "customer service" who doesn't know how to track anything. Not bashing the Ford customer service, I realize that she did her best and was nice, but still I'm not happy.

SinnerSavedByGrace

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Yeah I never understand it when you get the customer service runaround. Everyone points to someone else and nobody is able to help you or knows anything at all.
I know the wait is miserable, but it will be worth it when you finally get it. Keep your chin up!
Sponsored