Sponsored

Finally averaged 21mpg

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
My 17 Tacoma on 34's averaged 13 mpg driving like a grandpa so anything in 20s is amazing lol
13 mpg, that’s what I average with my pre-runner Tacoma(Believe it was a few years older than yours )hauling a 6500 pound boat!! 23 Highway mpg was the best I could achieve. Pre-runner is 2WD so that helps..
Sponsored

petertuna

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT, F-150, RDX
Hybrid owners won’t like this figure. Slowly been creeping down and hung @ 21.1 forever. Guess I have been having a little too much fun with my first turbo vehicle.

1B65CE3D-6CAC-44CF-95D0-C965DD685D08.jpeg
not much worse than my last fill up on my hybrid.... Will be uploading a video shortly.

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Glad you like the Hybrid. I don’t care about mileage as I don’t drive much. I’m not sold on hybrid or all electric as we see today. It’s a temporary method of transportation. I don’t think we know what will really replace what has already been done. The easy and quick to fuel ICE.
Hybrids are tried and true. Many people are surprised to find of Hybrids have been on the road for 25 years !
I drive a TON and I do care a lot about mileage, but even aside from that, I LOVE that I can go out on a photo trip, get to the place the night before, and never "power down the car". I leave the climate control set at 73F, phone charging, whatever else I need electrical for, and go to sleep. About once every 20 minutes or so, the gas motor will fire up and charge traction battery for about 1-2 minutes, then shut right back off.... while I sleep like a baby. I can run the car like this all night long, and maybe use the gas it would take to drive 10 miles... in other words $1 worth :) Unbelievable.

Set my phone alarm, and I;m up and shooting at sunrise ! :) Even if I could afford the gas to do these trips in my F150, not having this would be a HUGE negative.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hybrids are tried and true. Many people are surprised to find of Hybrids have been on the road for 25 years !
I drive a TON and I do care a lot about mileage, but even aside from that, I LOVE that I can go out on a photo trip, get to the place the night before, and never "power down the car". I leave the climate control set at 73F, phone charging, whatever else I need electrical for, and go to sleep. About once every 20 minutes or so, the gas motor will fire up and charge traction battery for about 1-2 minutes, then shut right back off.... while I sleep like a baby. I can run the car like this all night long, and maybe use the gas it would take to drive 10 miles... in other words $1 worth :) Unbelievable.

Set my phone alarm, and I;m up and shooting at sunrise ! :) Even if I could afford the gas to do these trips in my F150, not having this would be a HUGE negative.
I didn’t say they are not tried and true. I just think there is more to come.
Sponsored