MoreGas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Gladiator, 19' Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick came in a couple days ago and I picked it up this morning. I ordered in September 22 with the expectation that it would never get built. I bought from Gary Yeomen's Palm Bay Ford. Nothing about the experience was negative. They honored my X-Plan price, sold it to me for the original DORA price, not the new mark up price on the window sticker. When I told them I wanted to write them a check for the full price they had no complaints and didn't hassle me in the finance office to get a loan or buy an extended warranty or service plan. I was in and out in about an hour. Definitely near the top on my new car purchase experiences.

As for the maverick, it's an XLT hybrid with lux package, CP 360 and SIBL. Today was my first time ever sitting in a maverick, let alone driving one. It rides more like a truck than I expected, but that's not at all a complaint. It's quieter than I thought it would be after reading some of the noise complaints on this forum. The radio sounds better than I expected. The seats are average to good. It will take some adjusting of the steering wheel and seat to find the sweet spot. The electric to gas changeover is nearly unnoticeable. I achieved 43 MPG on my 40 mile drive home - mostly highway and over 50 mpg on a short run to the store ~ 4 miles or so.

My only complaint is that I have to get used to the cruise control buttons being on the left side of the steering wheel. Every car I've owned in the past had the cruise on the right side so that will take some adjusting to.

Ford Maverick Finally arrived - Space Coast Cactus Gray - Gary Yeomen's PXL_20230421_153721605.MP
Sponsored

IGNIGNXKT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love that color. Was what I wrestled with between Area 51.

That's a stellar experience you had. I'm really praying I have something similar as I've heard so many horror stories and makes me nervous.

Is it comfortable? Decent ride? Keep seeing more near me, now, and getting anxious.

Thanks for telling us about mileage. Good to hear. Means I'll be seeing a 16mpg decrease coming from my Insight, then. Good to know..

RAIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat hybrid Atlas 💙,22 Explorer Atlas 💙
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My maverick came in a couple days ago and I picked it up this morning. I ordered in September 22 with the expectation that it would never get built. I bought from Gary Yeomen's Palm Bay Ford. Nothing about the experience was negative. They honored my X-Plan price, sold it to me for the original DORA price, not the new mark up price on the window sticker. When I told them I wanted to write them a check for the full price they had no complaints and didn't hassle me in the finance office to get a loan or buy an extended warranty or service plan. I was in and out in about an hour. Definitely near the top on my new car purchase experiences.

As for the maverick, it's an XLT hybrid with lux package, CP 360 and SIBL. Today was my first time ever sitting in a maverick, let alone driving one. It rides more like a truck than I expected, but that's not at all a complaint. It's quieter than I thought it would be after reading some of the noise complaints on this forum. The radio sounds better than I expected. The seats are average to good. It will take some adjusting of the steering wheel and seat to find the sweet spot. The electric to gas changeover is nearly unnoticeable. I achieved 43 MPG on my 40 mile drive home - mostly highway and over 50 mpg on a short run to the store ~ 4 miles or so.

My only complaint is that I have to get used to the cruise control buttons being on the left side of the steering wheel. Every car I've owned in the past had the cruise on the right side so that will take some adjusting to.

PXL_20230421_153721605.MP.jpg
Looking good. I also picked mine up at Gary yeoman's Palm Bay last Friday. David P helped me with ordering and purchasing. I definitely recommend dealing with them. Congratulations here is a picture of mine.

Ford Maverick Finally arrived - Space Coast Cactus Gray - Gary Yeomen's 20230414_181252-COLLAGE

tozalazz

First Name
aleshia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco big bend
Engine
Undecided
give it some time, you will get used to the cruise control buttons on the left.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looking good. I also picked mine up at Gary yeoman's Palm Bay last Friday. David P helped me with ordering and purchasing. I definitely recommend dealing with them. Congratulations here is a picture of mine.

20230414_181252-COLLAGE.jpg
Twins!

Ford Maverick Finally arrived - Space Coast Cactus Gray - Gary Yeomen's 20230419_113332

Sponsored

RAIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat hybrid Atlas 💙,22 Explorer Atlas 💙
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looking good. I really like the Black out. See you around.

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

PXL_20230421_153721605.MP.jpg
You were lucky! My experience was a nightmare when they sold it to someone else as I was on my last 70 miles of a 450 mile trip to get it.
Sponsored