First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They were available on Amazon pretty much all day Wednesday & Thursday this past week. They had much more stock available than in the past, although released 20 or so sets at a time.

HRG

OP
OP
vinnymac

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They were available on Amazon pretty much all day Wednesday & Thursday this past week. They had much more stock available than in the past, although released 20 or so sets at a time.

HRG
Thanks 🙏

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd bookmark this Amazon page, and look at it 2-3 times a day until they become available.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCGT4G2X/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

In the past, availability of these would deplete after just a few hours, so when they became available last Wednesday morning, I grabbed a set. I don't need them, but I would have been willing to help someone in the Chicago area that missed out. When I saw that they were still available into Thursday, I cancelled my order, figuring that people had the chance to get them.

HRG

Sponsored

OP
OP
vinnymac

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the info.Chicago one of my fav places to go at Christmas FAO Swartz the miracle mile especially rush street. Yes I have a list going on checking availability of all the mods I’m going to do Tks Vince

leftyscore

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT AWD 2.0L EcoBoost w/4K Tow Pack.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Their was more this round, as noted, watch amazon couple times a day and watch for posts on here. Mine arrived yesterday, waited for better weather to tackle job

2Crew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus UX, 2023 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd bookmark this Amazon page, and look at it 2-3 times a day until they become available.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCGT4G2X/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

In the past, availability of these would deplete after just a few hours, so when they became available last Wednesday morning, I grabbed a set. I don't need them, but I would have been willing to help someone in the Chicago area that missed out. When I saw that they were still available into Thursday, I cancelled my order, figuring that people had the chance to get them.

HRG
Has price gone up?

mcluvin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think somebody in the Destin Amazon warehouse got a new Maverick. My mud flaps got marked delayed then damaged in Destin so had to order new ones. Now the fender flares ordered Friday are delayed in Destin. I can't easily re-order those. Hopefully it truly is just a delay.

Sponsored

Wonderwall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very sharp edges, though these can be cleaned up. Also various sections were the molding just isnt formed correctly. I will get some photos sorted and post them.
Not the best pics, but hopefully you get the idea. Comparing a right with a left.
There is so many other issues but they are tricky to really show on a cell phone pic. I guess you get what you pay for. Not sure I am even going to install these.
Ford Maverick Fender flair a

Ford Maverick Fender flair b

Ford Maverick Fender flair b

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not the best pics, but hopefully you get the idea. Comparing a right with a left.
There is so many other issues but they are tricky to really show on a cell phone pic. I guess you get what you pay for. Not sure I am even going to install these.
a.png

b.png

b.png
This is what happens to me when I buy "plastics" online. You always have to cut, sand, burr something to make the "made to fit your vehicle" thing actually fit.
Sponsored