First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd bookmark this Amazon page, and look at it 2-3 times a day until they become available.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCGT4G2X/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

In the past, availability of these would deplete after just a few hours, so when they became available last Wednesday morning, I grabbed a set. I don't need them, but I would have been willing to help someone in the Chicago area that missed out. When I saw that they were still available into Thursday, I cancelled my order, figuring that people had the chance to get them.

HRG
Just found a set on Amazon and placed my order 😀👍

OP
OP
vinnymac

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd bookmark this Amazon page, and look at it 2-3 times a day until they become available.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CCGT4G2X/ref=pe_386300_440135490_TE_simp_item_image

In the past, availability of these would deplete after just a few hours, so when they became available last Wednesday morning, I grabbed a set. I don't need them, but I would have been willing to help someone in the Chicago area that missed out. When I saw that they were still available into Thursday, I cancelled my order, figuring that people had the chance to get them.

HRG
Just found a set on Amazon and placed my order 😀👍

Sponsored

Justin.23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jjc-llc.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat w/ BAP & 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If anyone near KC is looking for a set, I have a lightly used set someone can have for free. I also have new 3M tape, just redo the tape and install. Not shipping them as I already tossed the original box.

Ford Maverick Fender flair IMG_7031

Justin.23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jjc-llc.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Lariat w/ BAP & 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If anyone near KC is looking for a set, I have a lightly used set someone can have for free. I also have new 3M tape, just redo the tape and install. Not shipping them as I already tossed the original box.

IMG_7031.jpeg
I ended up just throwing these away. No longer available.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't put anything with a tape on application on car , truck or motorcycle . just my thing or not .

Sponsored

TJ2023

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my set today, quality is abysmal.
They are cheap Chinese crap. Of course they are going to be poor quality. I'm not really sure why they seem to be so popular on this forum. Unfortunately there isn't very many options for fender flares for a Maverick. I guess $90 for those compared to the almost $700 for the Ford ones that have the same basic look is why.

Wonderwall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for your wisdom.
Not sure if you look at the "made in..." label on most products you buy these days, but it will very often read the same.
Its a no-brainer why they sell.
As you stated. Cheap and very very limited options and so you have kind of answered your own question.
I trimmed off the excess flash with a knife, dicked around with new 3m adhesive tape and mine now fit okay.
Still better than spending $600-700 for the Ford option or the other option where you need new wheels and tyres to make it look ok.
Just my 2 cents.
Happy Easter.

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for your wisdom.
Not sure if you look at the "made in..." label on most products you buy these days, but it will very often read the same.
Its a no-brainer why they sell.
As you stated. Cheap and very very limited options and so you have kind of answered your own question.
I trimmed off the excess flash with a knife, dicked around with new 3m adhesive tape and mine now fit okay.
Still better than spending $600-700 for the Ford option or the other option where you need new wheels and tyres to make it look ok.
Just my 2 cents.
Happy Easter.
I got mine when they were on sale for $90. I had to use a heat gun to get them to fit right (also some clear silicone). Overall, I am happy with the results.

Ford Maverick Fender flair 20231028_115831_resized_1

Ford Maverick Fender flair 20231110_141004_resized
Sponsored