First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know the width of the FX4 Black 17" wheel that comes on factory?
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oxford White FX4

Oxford White FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All 7” width.
Thank you. I did see the conversations about the wheels being 7". I did not know that was 100% factual for the FX4 black wheels. Thanks for the clarification though appreciate it.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you. I did see the conversations about the wheels being 7". I did not know that was 100% factual for the FX4 black wheels. Thanks for the clarification though appreciate it.
If you require more information there is a entire section labeled, tires/wheels/brakes

OP
OP
Oxford White FX4

Oxford White FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you require more information there is a entire section labeled, tires/wheels/brakes
Thank You, Hard to find the exact info I was looking for by search... lol it was telling me no information found. I go to google and type in the same thing and it brings me to here and a large thread 🤷‍♂️

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank You, Hard to find the exact info I was looking for by search... lol it was telling me no information found. I go to google and type in the same thing and it brings me to here and a large thread 🤷‍♂️
One of th threads in their has Rim widths, Tire heights, rpm per mile per tire. For some reason 7.5 width sticks in my head.

OP
OP
Oxford White FX4

Oxford White FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of th threads in their has Rim widths, Tire heights, rpm per mile per tire. For some reason 7.5 width sticks in my head.
Ok cool. From my research on tires and rim widths in general, it seems what I'm thinking to fit on the stock fx4 wheel will work. Just some context for you, I want to fit a 255-70-17 (31") Tire on that rim. The truck would have a 2" lift. Robby from Fordrangerlifts.com is working on it as we speak. let me know your opinion.

Thanks
Rich

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok cool. From my research on tires and rim widths in general, it seems what I'm thinking to fit on the stock fx4 wheel will work. Just some context for you, I want to fit a 255-70-17 (31") Tire on that rim. The truck would have a 2" lift. Robby from Fordrangerlifts.com is working on it as we speak. let me know your opinion.

Thanks
Rich
There're several pics of Mavericks with larger tires. I think 245 was as big without a lift. There were some with larger combos and a lift.
The thread I mentioned is a Stickey.

OP
OP
Oxford White FX4

Oxford White FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue

Thanks
Rich
probably best just doing a 1 inch lift on the front if you do not want to create problems on the road. It will still look awesome!
Sponsored