Sponsored

ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds

What is the current status of your scheduled MY22 Ecoboost order?

• Total voters

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got to smell my Maverick. Dealer can't PDI it until the morning. But I got to visit to do the paperwork, sniff inside it, and verify it at least actually exists and smells like a new vehicle off gassing all those wonderful chemicals from the plastic. Saw some interesting things in the backseat and the bed. Looked like some floor Mats I didn't order in a bag. And the bed had tie down rings in the floor near the back window. I ordered an XL, which I don't think comes with the rings on the floor of the bed. So....cool? Better be my Maverick and not somehow someone else's. Haha. Should have checked the VIN on the door jamb. And checked to make sure it has the tow hitch and CoPilot 360. Forgot to look at a lot of things come to think about it.

Hopefully home with it tomorrow.
I think they all come with at least carpeted floor mats for the front, my XL did and I didn't order mats. As for the tie down rings, that's interesting, my XL definitely did not come with any in the floor of the bed.
Sponsored

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got to smell my Maverick. Dealer can't PDI it until the morning. But I got to visit to do the paperwork, sniff inside it, and verify it at least actually exists and smells like a new vehicle off gassing all those wonderful chemicals from the plastic. Saw some interesting things in the backseat and the bed. Looked like some floor Mats I didn't order in a bag. And the bed had tie down rings in the floor near the back window. I ordered an XL, which I don't think comes with the rings on the floor of the bed. So....cool? Better be my Maverick and not somehow someone else's. Haha. Should have checked the VIN on the door jamb. And checked to make sure it has the tow hitch and CoPilot 360. Forgot to look at a lot of things come to think about it.

Awesome mine now has status of railcar empty. Went in today to do all the paperwork. Praying it comes in on tomorrows truck

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they all come with at least carpeted floor mats for the front, my XL did and I didn't order mats. As for the tie down rings, that's interesting, my XL definitely did not come with any in the floor of the bed.
Yeah......worries me a bit the more I think about it. The only thing I can think of is that it does have a drop in bedliner. Maybe, just maybe, the factory was running so quick that the bedliner installer was on autopilot and cut the ring holes in the liner and installed rings that weren't there before they installed the liner? I did all the paperwork.....so it better be my truck I pick up in the morning. It is a Maverick, and it is my color. I can tell you that much. Haha.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah......worries me a bit the more I think about it. The only thing I can think of is that it does have a drop in bedliner. Maybe, just maybe, the factory was running so quick that the bedliner installer was on autopilot and cut the ring holes in the liner and installed rings that weren't there before they installed the liner? I did all the paperwork.....so it better be my truck I pick up in the morning. It is a Maverick, and it is my color. I can tell you that much. Haha.
I wonder if they use rings on the DIL to keep it anchored?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if they use rings on the DIL to keep it anchored?
Not according to the install instructions I found for the aftermarket sales version. It is really weird. I'm not complaining......

Sponsored

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Have you registered with united road logistics?

I have only ever been able to get it work on my phone's browser. Once you register you can set your dealership and it will show you every vehicle they have waiting for pickup, when it's scheduled for pickup and when it is officially delivered to your dealer.

You do this on the OVISS login page I think, here:

https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/oviss/default.aspx

or it might be here:

https://moves.unitedroad.com/
Yes, I registered with United Road yesterday. I can see my vehicle order, but it currently shows as "inactive." It's my understanding that the vehicle has to actually be waiting at the ramp before it becomes active so a truck will come get it. I emailed my dealer, but he was off today. He did respond and said he will take care of it first thing in the morning.

At this point, I'll be fine if they can get it to dealer lot sometime next week. I've heard some horror stories about trucks sitting weeks at the final rail depot, so hopefully that's not me.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I called and checked my status with the railroad and it’s saying actual placement was at 6am this morning, so if I remember correctly that’s the last step before the dealer picks it up, so anyday now I suppose :))))
I got "actual placement" status as of 2 p.m. this afternoon. I thought my truck had been off-loaded at the Wilmington yard yesterday but I guess maybe it didn't really happen until today. Either way, just waiting on delivery to my dealer lot now.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats! They didn't waste any time getting your Mav from the rail depot to your dealer!

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish there was a way to see if your truck was picked up from the auto terminal. I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for the Ford tracker or my sales guy to call me.

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish there was a way to see if your truck was picked up from the auto terminal. I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for the Ford tracker or my sales guy to call me.
There is a way. I posted it above. United road

Sponsored

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have left Illinois!! Departed on flat car out of Indiana early this morning...

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once you're in go to search and use your VIN
They won't let me register. They said it's only for dealerships and customers. I told the lady I am the customer of that truck and provided my VIN. She said to contact the dealership.
Sponsored