Sponsored

ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds

What is the current status of your scheduled MY22 Ecoboost order?

• Total voters

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They didn't want to honor my college discount certificate # at first either. Had to go back and forth with Ford Program HQ and my dealer. Ultimately they were able to put the certificate # in the system and Ford will be sending me the rebate in the form of a check. This was all done post purchase, so there may still be hope for you to get a rebate. Don't buy the excuse that this must have been applied for at time of order, because that's false. Get in touch with Ford Program HQ and ask if they can put the certificate in and see if the purchase was eligible. They honored my price protection from original DORA. Disheartening to hear that they didn't offer price protection nor accept the incentive...
How were you able to get a college discount certificate? I have planned on using this discount ever since I ordered my maverick 1.5yrs ago. Now that it’s finally built and on its way to the dealer, the fordreconizesu.com website states that the program is not available.
Sponsored

wheremav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Weird, I see its not available now either. Try giving program headquarters an e-mail at [email protected] or call them at 888-322-5862. Explain the situation and when you ordered. They will probably ask for your VIN and see if your eligible. I called and emailed. Took a few days for them to email me back, but they were able to get me a code that was valid for the incentive at my order date.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@pa-outdoorsman having same issue with my hybrid sitting in DE been there over a week and this all I have to show for it

Ford Maverick ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds Screenshot_20230226_155307_Chrome

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@pa-outdoorsman having same issue with my hybrid sitting in DE been there over a week and this all I have to show for it

Screenshot_20230226_155307_Chrome.jpg
All I can say is good luck. Chances are your truck will show up any day now. You are sooooo close!
Sponsored