Sponsored

Dumb question of the day - Is it still possible to order the Maverick for 100.00 deposit?

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just gave a refundable deposit of $500 to order a 2023. By no means should a deposit be non refundable. Go to a different dealership.
Not to tell you what to do, but I would make sure the dealer places that order first thing on August 15 and they fax/email/mail you a document that says what was ordered with that date on it. I have a feeling a zillion orders are going to go into the system on August 15. I think Tim Bartz said Long McArthur already has 500 requests to be entered in on August 15 and that is two and a half months from now.
Sponsored

FordChauffeur

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition Limited EL
Not to tell you what to do, but I would make sure the dealer places that order first thing on August 15 and they fax/email/mail you a document that says what was ordered with that date on it. I have a feeling a zillion orders are going to go into the system on August 15. I think Tim Bartz said Long McArthur already has 500 requests to be entered in on August 15 and that is two and a half months from now.
I gave my salesman all the items I wanted and the deposit and he gave me a printout with a receipt. He will let me know if other options come up that I may want to change or add as we get closer to August 15th. He also mentioned that any orders for 2022 will produced before any 2023s, so production for 2023s may not begin til later than October.