Drove home my XLT, FX4 (Velocity Blue) today

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
my maverick showed up this week and I drove it away from the lot today. can’t say that i’m not slightly obsessed with it. it’s just an ideal truck for day-to-day usage. the velocity blue just pops so much in person and i knew i would like it. i originally was going to get a bronco and get the velocity blue on that as well but i changed my mind once they announced the maverick and ordered it the monday right after. and it showed up 4 months later. overall a great experience from Reineke Ford in Findlay, Ohio. I’m the first maverick owner in Findlay OH

Ford Maverick Drove home my XLT, FX4 (Velocity Blue) today 8A723556-BF30-4183-804F-088E2FC81A6B

Ford Maverick Drove home my XLT, FX4 (Velocity Blue) today DC08547D-4543-4B6D-BBEC-7827FA3603DC

Ford Maverick Drove home my XLT, FX4 (Velocity Blue) today 3A75A9EA-AFED-4DA7-88C1-84740DCB5C40
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my maverick showed up this week and I drove it away from the lot today. can’t say that i’m not slightly obsessed with it. it’s just an ideal truck for day-to-day usage. the velocity blue just pops so much in person and i knew i would like it. i originally was going to get a bronco and get the velocity blue on that as well but i changed my mind once they announced the maverick and ordered it the monday right after. and it showed up 4 months later. overall a great experience from Reineke Ford in Findlay, Ohio. I’m the first maverick owner in Findlay OH

8A723556-BF30-4183-804F-088E2FC81A6B.jpeg

DC08547D-4543-4B6D-BBEC-7827FA3603DC.jpeg

3A75A9EA-AFED-4DA7-88C1-84740DCB5C40.jpeg
Mine is on its way to KY, I think they may have dropout it off at the wrong place. 😊

VB Lariat Lux, P360, FX4

Sponsored

OP
OP

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
It appears that you are tall so how is the fit in front and rear seats?

I am just about 6'3" so the front seat is actually plenty spacious. As soon as i sat down in it i had a smile on my face because the seats are very comfortable and the seating position you can adjust just right. and the visibility is crazy good! just overall a great ride! the passengers in the rear have plenty of leg room but they were all only about 5'8" - 6' tall. havent had someone as tall as me in the back yet but it does have more space than the ranger

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! That combo looks great and I ordered the same! I swear VB XLT with the FX4 is looking better every time I see it!

Currently waiting for October to be over so mine will be built lol, but it looks like it’ll be well worth the wait!

OP
OP

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Congrats! That combo looks great and I ordered the same! I swear VB XLT with the FX4 is looking better every time I see it!

Currently waiting for October to be over so mine will be built lol, but it looks like it’ll be well worth the wait!

awesome man! can’t wait to hear how you like your truck. it’s a smoooooth ride ;)

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
Nice ! This is the color my GF ordered for hers... but now she is thinking she might get the Area 51 I had ordered for me. Both nice colors I think :) Hey, I like you wheels best of all of them too !

Sponsored
OP
OP

TheBargster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Nice ! This is the color my GF ordered for hers... but now she is thinking she might get the Area 51 I had ordered for me. Both nice colors I think :) Hey, I like you wheels best of all of them too !
yes, both great colors. I just think the VB pops more than any other color they offer. you can tell from the first picture. it’s just a great color in the sunlight.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I battled between velocity and alto. I went with alto but the velocity looks awesome

Bbosley23

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 , maverick on order
I am just about 6'3" so the front seat is actually plenty spacious. As soon as i sat down in it i had a smile on my face because the seats are very comfortable and the seating position you can adjust just right. and the visibility is crazy good! just overall a great ride! the passengers in the rear have plenty of leg room but they were all only about 5'8" - 6' tall. havent had someone as tall as me in the back yet but it does have more space than the ranger
I am 6 foot tall and my wife is 5 11 we could not fit comfortably im back seat while either one of us was in drivers seat. I wish it had more back room leg room. It also is terrible for car seats. I ended up getting my depoist back and getting a f150 supercrew cost me 20k more but the maverick did not fit my family. I perviosly had a supercab ram and supercab f150 both had way more space in back then maverick. I do still love the maverick and if i was single or didnt have children i would of got maverick.
Sponsored