Sponsored

Did your shipped order arrive within Ford delivery estimate?

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s the 17th and still no delivery. Still in Wilmington. Dealer keeps saying should be “any day now”
I was just wondering today if you took delivery yet. Mine's been sitting in Illinois for 2 weeks, close to 3. Some of the other threads seem to suggest that they're not going to run the trucks until they're full. Hopefully I'm wrong and you get a call tomorrow. Keep the faith! I console myself by saying at least mine got built and it's on its way.
Sponsored

Ferdinand

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i am waiting for my FE RR. Ford Chat gave me an early ETA of Aug.18, which has slowly been moved to new ETA of Oct.20 (this week). Lets hope for the best.

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was just wondering today if you took delivery yet. Mine's been sitting in Illinois for 2 weeks, close to 3. Some of the other threads seem to suggest that they're not going to run the trucks until they're full. Hopefully I'm wrong and you get a call tomorrow. Keep the faith! I console myself by saying at least mine got built and it's on its way.
Ha Thanks me too! Yea I’m looking at it that way also, it’s been this long whats another week+ 🤷🏻‍♂️. Hopefully yours also gets moving soon.

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ha Thanks me too! Yea I’m looking at it that way also, it’s been this long whats another week+ 🤷🏻‍♂️. Hopefully yours also gets moving soon.
Are you financing through your dealer? If so, have you done your loan paperwork yet? I'm looking for someone to tell me directly who just got their Mav that Ford has locked the interest rates from when we ordered. Of course I'm seeing that on here, but who knows if it's accurate. My dealer is saying Ford isn't doing that now. Which of course is adding to my anxiety, lol.

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you financing through your dealer? If so, have you done your loan paperwork yet? I'm looking for someone to tell me directly who just got their Mav that Ford has locked the interest rates from when we ordered. Of course I'm seeing that on here, but who knows if it's accurate. My dealer is saying Ford isn't doing that now. Which of course is adding to my anxiety, lol.
I have not, but I planned to go through ford with the locked in rates when ordered. They wouldn’t talk financing until it was delivered. I can report back once I take delivery.

Sponsored

CarefreeAZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last email I got from Ford said they estimated my truck would arrive at the dealership between 10/4 and 10/10 — I’m trying to figure out … (arrival at dealership)
For me, ordered June 8, 2021, confirmed June 17, 2021, built between August 25th and September 8th, 2022 (“built” email confirmation), shipped to Wisconsin September 9th per email, with an expected delivery window of September 30th to October 6th. Received by Heiser Ford in Glendale on September 29th and took delivery the following day(30th).

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up one of my Mav's on 24 SEP and told the dealer that I should be rate protected in the smart vincent at 1.9% for 60 months that was on back in JUL 21 when I ordered. They doubted me and went to check, they came back and said I was correct and we got it.

My second Mav is due in about two weeks hopefully, and this different dealer already knows that I will get the protection...I didn't even have to ask them.

Hope that helps!!! 🤞

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up one of my Mav's on 24 SEP and told the dealer that I should be rate protected in the smart vincent at 1.9% for 60 months that was on back in JUL 21 when I ordered. They doubted me and went to check, they came back and said I was correct and we got it.

My second Mav is due in about two weeks hopefully, and this different dealer already knows that I will get the protection...I didn't even have to ask them.

Hope that helps!!! 🤞
It does. Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your Mav!

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Original ETA was Oct. 24-30. Unloaded off train Oct. 14, two hours south of me. As of yesterday, still sitting two hours south of me, with an ETA of Oct. 30th.

Sponsored

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The last email I got from Ford said they estimated my truck would arrive at the dealership between 10/4 and 10/10 — I’m trying to figure out how much weight I should give to this estimate. For those who have their trucks, did it arrive within the Ford time frame?
Hybrid lux package arrived 11 days early oct 1 2022

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ztnichol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like my truck finally arrived at the dealer, hopefully getting a call soon!
Ford Maverick Did your shipped order arrive within Ford delivery estimate? B368902C-CD44-4982-A1AB-04764F1C17D2

Jerseysteve68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like my truck finally arrived at the dealer, hopefully getting a call soon!
B368902C-CD44-4982-A1AB-04764F1C17D2.png
Hoping to get the same call myself. Ford chat says it should be delivered today. Looks like we were on the same truck.
Congratulations and enjoy my friend. We've earned it.
Sponsored