First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm trying to find the dirty side hose to install an oil catch can. I've removed the cold air intake tube, and I've searched around looking for the PCV to throttle body hose, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Here's a photo of the engine bay with cold air tube removed.

Ford Maverick Did they move the PCV on the '23s? 16894366367964012781865043883771

Can someone here point me in the right direction?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brett3550

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will need to insert your hand where I marked below and then it will be up and slightly to your left.
Ford Maverick Did they move the PCV on the '23s? PCV
You will feel the rigid hose and will need to press the clip as you pull it off of each elbow. BE CAREFUL because the clips break easy. If you break the clip, you will have to get a replacement hose at a Ford Dealership or buy Ford OEM replacement elbow quick connects on Ebay. Ask me how I know...:ROFLMAO:. See this video about the clips (aka Tabs)

I am also including a pic of when the hose is off. The Orange connector goes to your PCV and the Black connector goes to your Intake manifold.
Ford Maverick Did they move the PCV on the '23s? IMG_1962.JPG

Last edited:

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a hard time finding it too. I was reaching too low, itā€™s higher up than youā€™d think. Try sticking your phone down there and taking a video, should give you a better idea of where it is.

OP
OP

JohnnyApplespeed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You will need to insert your hand where I marked below and then it will be up and slightly to your left.
PCV.jpeg
You will feel the rigid hose and will need to press the clip as you pull it off of each elbow. BE CAREFUL because the clips break easy. If you break the clip, you will have to get a replacement hose at a Ford Dealership or buy Ford OEM replacement elbow quick connects on Ebay. Ask me how I know...:ROFLMAO:. See this video about the clips (aka Tabs)

I am also including a pic of when the hose is off. The Orange connector goes to your PCV and the Black connector goes to your Intake manifold.
IMG_1962.JPG
Thanks so much for your help! This was very useful guidance. And that's a great pic of those ports. I tried getting some shots of my own, but none turned out quite so clear and bright.

OP
OP

JohnnyApplespeed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have any of you found a source for the quick disconnect fittings on the ends of the 6AN factory hose that fits these ports? I can find plenty of the "clean side" 10AN fittings, but I can only find the entire hose with connectors (Ford part # KCV-332) for the "dirty side". I'd rather not have to dissect and repurpose connectors for my catch can hoses. I plan to keep the original hoses (part number for Dirty Side = KCV-332, Clean Side = K2GZ-6758-H) intact in case I need to revert back to stock arrangement.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JohnnyApplespeed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Brett3550

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a pair. I'll report back with details. Thanks for your help!
Sadly I just tried to install these and they didnā€™t fit properly. I will be returning them.

OP
OP

JohnnyApplespeed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sadly I just tried to install these and they didnā€™t fit properly. I will be returning them.
That's disappointing. I'm on the road for work and was planning to attempt it when I return home. I guess I'll skip it and run with the original fittings. Thanks for the update.
Sponsored