Sponsored

Desert camping in the Maverick!

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hello again! Got some requests to share more photos, so here are a few from a desert camping trip a few weeks back. Obligatory setup summary: 2" lift from Ford Ranger Lifts, Falken WIldpeaks in 245/65/17, ROAM RTT and Xtrusion XTR1 tent.

As always you can check me out on Instagram @maverickfx4 for more photos and videos. I'm also trying to post on here more! Bear with me, it's just so much easier to tap a button on my phone than to boot up the computer, transfer photos, and get them uploaded on here :) but the quality is way better than on IG.

Ford Maverick Desert camping in the Maverick! IMG_5072

Ford Maverick Desert camping in the Maverick! 1Q0A8562

Ford Maverick Desert camping in the Maverick! IMG_1529

Ford Maverick Desert camping in the Maverick! IMG_5262

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice setup. I'm thinking about doing the same thing to my truck if Ford ever builds it...

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello again! Got some requests to share more photos, so here are a few from a desert camping trip a few weeks back. Obligatory setup summary: 2" lift from Ford Ranger Lifts, Falken WIldpeaks in 245/65/17, ROAM RTT and Xtrusion XTR1 tent.

As always you can check me out on Instagram @maverickfx4 for more photos and videos. I'm also trying to post on here more! Bear with me, it's just so much easier to tap a button on my phone than to boot up the computer, transfer photos, and get them uploaded on here :) but the quality is way better than on IG.

IMG_5072.jpg

1Q0A8562.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

Looks Amazing

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looking great! We havent gotten to go camping for so long out here. But we sure hope to after we get our Maverick!

Have you had any challenging experiences offroad with it yet?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

IMG_5072.jpg

1Q0A8562.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

These are some amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing and thank you for being part of the Ford Family.

OP
OP
maverickfx4

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
What if any are you using for an inverter
I have the bed outlet for charging electronics; otherwise, haven’t had a need for anything heavier duty yet. Considering a Jackery in the future but can’t justify the cost as I do a relatively simple camping setup.

OP
OP
maverickfx4

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Looking great! We havent gotten to go camping for so long out here. But we sure hope to after we get our Maverick!

Have you had any challenging experiences offroad with it yet?
Thanks! It’s a great little truck for camping. I try to be realistic with my expectations in terms of the Mav’s off-road capabilities, so I haven’t taken it anywhere super intense. I’ve had no issues on several rockier, washboard-y and sandy roads. Honestly the most challenging terrain I’ve faced with it was a trail with some super steep, loose/rutted dirt ascents and descents. The Mav made it just fine but trail faced a cliff to the open ocean so it was a white-knuckle experience for sure.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_5072.jpg

1Q0A8562.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

That is an absolutely Bad Ass setup! Looks awesome and looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Veritech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid, 2007 MX-5, 2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid