Sponsored

Dent below rear driver side door handle.

jdwhit4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else with a dent below rear driver door handle. It is hard to notice unless you are looking for it. I've seen at least one other vehicle on this website that I could see from pictures and when I took mine to the dealer to have it looked at we saw the same dent in the same spot on another maverick that was delivered a month before mine. Bad picture but you get the idea. They are hard to pick up because there is no scuff or ding just the dent. So its manufactured that way or getting dinged in shipping.
Ford Maverick Dent below rear driver side door handle. IMG_0749
Sponsored

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else with a dent below rear driver door handle. It is hard to notice unless you are looking for it. I've seen at least one other vehicle on this website that I could see from pictures and when I took mine to the dealer to have it looked at we saw the same dent in the same spot on another maverick that was delivered a month before mine. Bad picture but you get the idea. They are hard to pick up because there is no scuff or ding just the dent. So its manufactured that way or getting dinged in shipping.
IMG_0749.jpg
I have area51 xlt fx4 eco built 9/22/21 . no dent .it might be when it was built , model or how it was equipped . bought in Lakeland fla .

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Checked mine and nothing. Built in beginning of April.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Systems damage. Maybe. . .I'll go check mine out.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Easy to fix with paintless dent removal, will take less than 5 min

OP
OP

jdwhit4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0749.jpg
Ford Maverick Dent below rear driver side door handle. E28D8E9E-0DAB-486A-A1A3-4AA177649A37

Better angle
Sponsored