Delivery

Jimd57

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge Dakota
So on Saturday 3/5/22 I got an email from Ford saying my XLT Hybrid delivery date was pushed back to May 22/22 ! Then on Monday 3/5/22 in the afternoon 4 pm I got a call from my dealer that your truck just arrived! I was like yeah right when is it coming now next year? But to my surprise it did show up! Wow nice ride having the mudflaps installed an picking it up on Friday. Just for the heck of it I looked on the truck sticker for the build date and it said 1/22/22 verses they said on the tracker it went to build week of 2/10/22 so WTF!
Sponsored

Jimbo

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tundra Limited
So on Saturday 3/5/22 I got an email from Ford saying my XLT Hybrid delivery date was pushed back to May 22/22 ! Then on Monday 3/5/22 in the afternoon 4 pm I got a call from my dealer that your truck just arrived! I was like yeah right when is it coming now next year? But to my surprise it did show up! Wow nice ride having the mudflaps installed an picking it up on Friday. Just for the heck of it I looked on the truck sticker for the build date and it said 1/22/22 verses they said on the tracker it went to build week of 2/10/22 so WTF!
My sales rep told me my order was sent to factory on 1/21 and I should have a vin soon....meanwhile, I have had my vin and scheduled build date since 12/16. Then, my build schedule moved up from week of 2/21, to week of 2/14....tracker says in production since 2/18. I really don't know what to think of the tracker yet🤔