First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone tell me why my Maverick was railed to Lordstown 3 weeks ago that’s 90 miles from Pittsburgh and not even a email why it not being shipped?
Sponsored

Alloymaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt maverick VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anyone tell me why my Maverick was railed to Lordstown 3 weeks ago that’s 90 miles from Pittsburgh and not even a email why it not being shipped?
Its a secret. Lol

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Delivery schedule and trucking 3ECA4B59-1EE3-403E-A0F1-F2D7B9B6DA0D

couldn't resist. My guess is tha holidays slow everything way down. Maybe it was held up for one of the recalls. Perhaps a major back log in shipping. It stinks but I wouldn’t worry to much. No one get paid until it’s delivered and everyone wants to get paid.

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
Mine is also stuck in the Lordstown rail yard from what I can tell and I live just outside of Pittsburgh. As much as I want it to be delivered now, the dealer told me 120 days when I ordered and my estimated deliver date is 1/3 - 1/9 but shows 1/9 on the ford tracker. I’ve been checking palsapp.com for updates on deliver to dealer.

OP
OP
Newmav

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is also stuck in the Lordstown rail yard from what I can tell and I live just outside of Pittsburgh. As much as I want it to be delivered now, the dealer told me 120 days when I ordered and my estimated deliver date is 1/3 - 1/9 but shows 1/9 on the ford tracker. I’ve been checking palsapp.com for updates on deliver to dealer.
Let me know if you get your. Thanks

Sponsored

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You haven't gotten an email because it isn't your truck...yet.

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
Will do! I was hoping it would be delivered this week, but I'm thinking it's looking more like next week at the earliest. I have nothing to complain about since everything so far is on track.

HazTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm in the same boat. Mines at Lordstown too, and it will (eventually?) Be delivered about 4 hours east of Lordstown. The kicker is I have to buy plane tickets to get it because I don't live up there anymore, and I'm not confident in the dealers prediction as to when it's coming in. So basically, I'm not sure when to buy my tickets. I wish there was a way to identify who was moving it from Lordstown to the dealership. I called United Road and it's not them

audixe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold it for a Maverick
Just wanted to let you know, my salesman just texted me pics of my truck, it was delivered to the dealer today apparently. The palsapp.com tracker still shows my VIN as pending. So, that is clearly not a reliable way of tracking the delivery to dealer. I am picking up the truck tomorrow!

OP
OP
Newmav

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to let you know, my salesman just texted me pics of my truck, it was delivered to the dealer today apparently. The palsapp.com tracker still shows my VIN as pending. So, that is clearly not a reliable way of tracking the delivery to dealer. I am picking up the truck tomorrow!
Congratulations maybe mine will be here next week. Thanks for the come back. Good luck.
Sponsored