First Name
Coquito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been checking my Maverick order and delivery date daily these past 2 weeks since it was scheduled for delivery mid month. For the past few weeks and yesterday it was set to be delivered on 2-18-22. Today I checked and it switched to 5-18-22. 3 more months delayed overnight even though its built and just waiting to be shipped as per my website inquiry and dealer's info. This is just nutz! I just got off the phone with my dealer and he didn't know anything about this and said he was going to send an email to corporate to find out any additional info. Anyone else see a change like this overnight?
Sponsored

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chip shortage. Ford is diverting chips to the most profitable vehicles. That means maverick will be second to last. Ecosport will probably be dead last 😂

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

G Sorc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
I have been checking my Maverick order and delivery date daily these past 2 weeks since it was scheduled for delivery mid month. For the past few weeks and yesterday it was set to be delivered on 2-18-22. Today I checked and it switched to 5-18-22. 3 more months delayed overnight even though its built and just waiting to be shipped as per my website inquiry and dealer's info. This is just nutz! I just got off the phone with my dealer and he didn't know anything about this and said he was going to send an email to corporate to find out any additional info. Anyone else see a change like this overnight?
Mine was scheduled for sept 23 build and website showed it was. Then showed Oct 24 build. Then Dec 15 build. Finally Dec got ship date of Jan 6-12. On the 12th got notified of month delay. Three days later truck was delivered. I tell you this because it shows how screwed up fords computer system is

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eco built 1 31 expected del 3 16 changed to 6 16
Lariat

Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Eco built 1 31 expected del 3 16 changed to 6 16
Lariat
It's probably a chip hold, your dealer should be able to see the reason in their system. Others who have had the same issue have had their delivery date moved up significantly once they sorted out the chip issue. I think that 6/16 is just a worse case scenario date.

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's probably a chip hold, your dealer should be able to see the reason in their system. Others who have had the same issue have had their delivery date moved up significantly once they sorted out the chip issue. I think that 6/16 is just a worse case scenario sure am hoping might be earlier

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ours built 1 31 expected del 3 16 changed overnight to June 16 told it was a chip hold
Sponsored