LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Ecoboost Lariat Lux w/CP360 & Moonroof that I ordered on 7/6 was scheduled to be built last week. The tracker still says "In Production" but at least now I have an estimated delivery date of 3/20/22. Up until today it's just said "TBD" as if that's somehow helpful.

I'm hoping that date holds firm, but with so many people's dates moving all over the place I'm not holding my breath. What do you guys think, am I out of the woods yet or still deep in the jungle?
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least you see there is an end to the woods. I'm still entering the woods and I'm on a one way path, going the wrong way.

OP
OP
LelandJ

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At least you see there is an end to the woods. I'm still entering the woods and I'm on a one way path, going the wrong way.
If I miraculously get mine on 3/20 that will be 257 days from my ordering date. That's a LOT of woods. LOL

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Ecoboost Lariat Lux w/CP360 & Moonroof that I ordered on 7/6 was scheduled to be built last week. The tracker still says "In Production" but at least now I have an estimated delivery date of 3/20/22. Up until today it's just said "TBD" as if that's somehow helpful.

I'm hoping that date holds firm, but with so many people's dates moving all over the place I'm not holding my breath. What do you guys think, am I out of the woods yet or still deep in the jungle?
Fingers crossed for you Leland. My production date was 1/13 with a eta of 2/21. I have a feeling it was almost built then the chip delay last week and now eta is 5/21. Hopeful that changes. Only time will tell but at least it's getting closer. I hope you do not encounter any delays but just too soon to tell.

MDR

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MDR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Truck built 1 31 exp del 3 19 changed over night to 6 16 told it is a chip hold
Sponsored