Decked Bed Drawers

Uselessness

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
An
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4 (1/10/2021)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oops, meant to post the picture of my set up in that thread not this one, oh well.
I made mine flush with the tailgate cuz it locks with the doors and I don't like having a cover.

Yours is nice too I think the matching grey would look good also
Sponsored

FleetBacon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I made mine flush with the tailgate cuz it locks with the doors and I don't like having a cover.

Yours is nice too I think the matching grey would look good also
Yeah I noticed yours is flush with the tailgate, I stopped it where that like slot in the bed is, where you could slide in like a 2x6 or whatever. I notched the wood to kinda fit in there. I wanted to stop it there cause then I still have access to the plug and the cubby on the side and I just liked how it looked. It does mean my drawers are smaller than yours but I think it's still good.

Uselessness

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
An
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Fx4 (1/10/2021)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I noticed yours is flush with the tailgate, I stopped it where that like slot in the bed is, where you could slide in like a 2x6 or whatever. I notched the wood to kinda fit in there. I wanted to stop it there cause then I still have access to the plug and the cubby on the side and I just liked how it looked. It does mean my drawers are smaller than yours but I think it's still good.
I can still access the power plug, light switch and the cubby on the right also.

I recommend changing the cargo lights to high powered LEDs. It'll help you see in the drawers at night. Here's what I did:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/led-high-powered-reverse-and-cargo-light.10968/

FleetBacon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

FleetBacon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Decided to just go all black. Also cut a 2x4 to go on top as a stopper, can just be removed if I have to put sheets of plywood or whatever in the back and I unbolted the 2 D rings from the back and re attached them on top. Picked up some drawer organizing stuff from harbor freight, I think I did well on this considering I already had the black paint and most of the wood on hand lol.

Ford Maverick Decked Bed Drawers finishedclosed

Ford Maverick Decked Bed Drawers finishedopen
Sponsored