SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I emailed them a few months ago and they said they had no plans to do a Maverick box, but I'm sure market demand could change that.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the stubby bed this could be a really cool way to maximize the potential of the bed. To really max out that space i would rather just have one huge drawer. I wish I could have a drawer that is shallow enough that bikes could still fit in there hanging over the tailgate pad, but perhaps that is asking too much.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With the stubby bed this could be a really cool way to maximize the potential of the bed. To really max out that space i would rather just have one huge drawer. I wish I could have a drawer that is shallow enough that bikes could still fit in there hanging over the tailgate pad, but perhaps that is asking too much.
DIY is always an option :) I'm going to make a bed drawer out of plywood. I'm pretty sure I want to do two drawers for bed strength, even though it means I'll lose a few inches (3.25-3.75").

Aluminum or steel could be good options, too.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DIY is always an option :) I'm going to make a bed drawer out of plywood. I'm pretty sure I want to do two drawers for bed strength, even though it means I'll lose a few inches (3.25-3.75").

Aluminum or steel could be good options, too.
Agreed! I made a drawer set in my old Jeep Cherokee, but we get lots of rain here, so I was daydreaming of something more resistant like you say.

Sponsored

Macjr67

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40 RDesign,Toyota Tacoma TRD OR, 21 Bronco
I had the Decked system in my Tacoma, I loved it. Fantastic and very high quality product

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed! I made a drawer set in my old Jeep Cherokee, but we get lots of rain here, so I was daydreaming of something more resistant like you say.
With fully sealing of the wood and bed liner on the top, plus a bed cap, I think it'll be generally safe from water. I've seen some multi-year reviews of unpainted/sealed with a cap and they hold up quite well. I shall hope for the best. My wet dog and wet gear shall give it a good test over a few years.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For a tiny bed, these don't make a lot of sense. They also weigh a lot.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For a tiny bed, these don't make a lot of sense. They also weigh a lot.
Matter of opinion on the size making much difference. The 54" bed, less frame/drawer front&rear, gives you about 51" of reasonably secure storage.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I'm going to rig mine up for overlanding in the spring with a small drawer system, pull-out tray for my fridge, stove, sink etc. I camp out nearly every weekend, spring summer & fall and have tons of ideas

Sponsored
OP
OP
AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed them a few months ago and they said they had no plans to do a Maverick box, but I'm sure market demand could change that.
I personally think as soon as Ford can build more Mavericks, they will be very very popular. So maybe they will make a Maverick box some day!

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love to have this as well as bed-level support bars for something like the Yakima tent. Would make a perfect camping vehicle and not screw with the hybrid’s gas mileage too much.

FleetBacon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost