mrstaylor3711

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really love the concept of decked bed storage/organization and it would work very well with my build plans.
I originally heard the possibility of them releasing a Maverick/Rivian version in March.
Aside from a DIY project, is anyone aware of an alternative?
Or maybe someone knows the actual release date.

If there is already an in depth thread for this then please redirect me.
Sponsored

MavTime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know you said aside form DIY, but I didn't like how much height the Decked solution took up and wasn't sure if you saw my DIY bed drawers. These only come up as high as the fender wells and thus allow me to use the tail gate to support long material. The drawers are shallow but I can get most things in them and they are weatherproof and secured by the locking tailgate.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...herproof-storage-with-minimum-bed-loss.38571/

OP
OP
mrstaylor3711

mrstaylor3711

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know you said aside form DIY, but I didn't like how much height the Decked solution took up and wasn't sure if you saw my DIY bed drawers. These only come up as high as the fender wells and thus allow me to use the tail gate to support long material. The drawers are shallow but I can get most things in them and they are weatherproof and secured by the locking tailgate.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...herproof-storage-with-minimum-bed-loss.38571/
Thank you for sharing. I like what you did. Super simple but still efficient.
May be my next project.
Sponsored