First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered tonneau cover and side window deflectors from accessories.ford.com.

Ford customer service said it was delivered February 9th but my dealership parts department has no record.

What should I do?
Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered tonneau cover and side window deflectors from accessories.ford.com.

Ford customer service said it was delivered February 9th but my dealership parts department has no record.

What should I do?
Contact Ford directly and explain the problem.

TRUCKHEF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you paid for them raise all hell. If they can find a nearby dealership who has the accessories (unlikely) tell them to ship and pay for them on their dime. I work at a dealership we don't do accessories but do take online part orders, if this happened the fault would be with shipping/receiving misplacing your parts, or a salesman selling them to someone else, both unacceptable.

Efab

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FWD 2.0 EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked up a bed mat today at the dealership. Came in told him i got a email from fedex that it was delivered yesterday, guy looked on the computer and didnt see anything. But He went back to storage and found it unlabelled and not on system. So maybe they have it but just not labeled properly. If the guy is as good as the one i dealed with then he can just give it to you

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep. I once ordered a couple of washer nozzle's for my Caddy windshield and got an email saying they were delivered. They were not delivered to me. I called the local GM dealer just down the road from me and asked if they had received any washer nozzle's, and sure enough they had. Said they didn't order them so they sent them back. Parts manager just ordered them again for me and gave them to me for free. UPS just assumed parts from GM were all going to the dealer ;)

Sponsored

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

What should I do?
Is the dealer you're trying to pick up from an accessories.ford.com dealer? We've had local customers try to pick up here when their parts are a couple of hours away because we aren't a participating dealer. We won't install accessories for pennies on the dollar as participating dealers do.

OP
OP

BruceTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you paid for them raise all hell. If they can find a nearby dealership who has the accessories (unlikely) tell them to ship and pay for them on their dime. I work at a dealership we don't do accessories but do take online part orders, if this happened the fault would be with shipping/receiving misplacing your parts, or a salesman selling them to someone else, both unacceptable.
I paid online using discount codes. Nobody has these available at this time. I'm thinking they sold it to someone.

OP
OP

BruceTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the dealer you're trying to pick up from an accessories.ford.com dealer? We've had local customers try to pick up here when their parts are a couple of hours away because we aren't a participating dealer. We won't install accessories for pennies on the dollar as participating dealers do.
Yes. This was my dealership where I bought my maverick and first option (delivery location).

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. This was my dealership where I bought my maverick and first option (delivery location).
A couple of guesses-

1- If they shipped on FedEx, their tracking has been showing parts delivered 1-2 days ahead of when they arrive(if they arrive). This gets even worse considering that most FedEx drivers won't allow you to sign for deliveries- so if it was misdelivered they wouldn't know it and it just disappears. Their tracking always says "Dave" signed for it. Dave's not here, man. We don't have a Dave.

2-They may have shipped to a factory authorized distributor who then has to ship/deliver them to the dealership. Ours is supposed to take 1-2 days but has sometimes been taking 1-2 weeks. This is because Ford cancelled all their long standing relationships with accessory distributors in favor of finding companies that made big promises but haven't lived up to them.

MORRISX5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

What should I do?
Ford changed the the dealer side of accessories and its a pain in the rear. Good chance it's not the dealers fault. Do you know if they're signed up to be a accessory dealer?
Sponsored