Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, we addressed this a few posts back..... thank you for pointing that out. Still does not show in our internal system, seems that they are jumping the gun.
So it isn't automatic that they are listed on the Corp website after the VIN is created ?
Sponsored

t88-supra

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Escape Plug in Hybrid, 97 EVO 4, 69 Mach-1
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it isn't automatic that they are listed on the Corp website after the VIN is created ?
I thought so... but some dealers can hide inventory from other dealers. I just went back in and there are hundreds of orders from (at the plant) to (in transit) for the 2.0 turbos.... but not a single one showing for any hybrids, this is in fords dealer locator system. Generally when a invoice is prepared and the vehicle is assigned a vin, it will automatically populate and show in production, or at least at the plant.

t88-supra

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On second thought, I wonder if ford is holding these back from being visible due to putting too much info out there such as invoices and vehicle monrone's (window sticker with mpgs). Perhaps there are some window stickers out there, I do not recall seeing one.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to the internet, they are usually unsellable. However, Ford made an exemption for Bronco mannequins, so who knows.
Well if they are unsaleable maybe they remove the chips and build others that are saleable!

Sponsored

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)

t88-supra

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would hazard a guess that t88 isn't seeing any hybrids as yet on the Ford side of things because the official EPA numbers haven't been released as yet, only the gas version:

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/Pow...del=Maverick&srchtyp=ymm&pageno=1&rowLimit=50

I know nothing, except that I am NOT an expert on all things Maverick.
I am thinking that as well.... I just checked again, same same. (but I did receive a vin on my hybrid I ordered yesterday, but still not showing in my internal system)

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs