David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Our dealer has 4 incoming for stock with blue stickers. Most already shipped. They also have an XLT AWD that was just ordered Sept 18 of 2023 that is already in production. I guess Ford must be getting caught up on rollovers.
Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
During 'clean up week' scheduling if a dealer does not have a retail order to meet production requirements and they have an open allocation they can place a stock order.

GTX4401967

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found an Alto blue hybrid locally. There is nothing being disclosed about any sort blatantly price gauging. One thing that was done though is that every option that can be installed is on the truck, including those that require dealer installation. Is there a dealer labor charge if they install the ordered options? The truck I have on order doesn’t have a box cover. I figure the cover will be around $250 per hour. If the dealer charges $180 per hour for labor the cover will double in price. That moves it to a whole new realm.
[/QUOTE
There are many aftermarket manufactures for covers from $200 -$600. Pretty much anyone can install one and it doesn't take 30 minutes with basically no tools.

Old_Norm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach E 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found an Alto blue hybrid locally. There is nothing being disclosed about any sort blatantly price gauging. One thing that was done though is that every option that can be installed is on the truck, including those that require dealer installation. Is there a dealer labor charge if they install the ordered options? The truck I have on order doesn’t have a box cover. I figure the cover will be around $250 per hour. If the dealer charges $180 per hour for labor the cover will double in price. That moves it to a whole new realm.
The bed cover on the Ford accessories site is $389 with a $144 installation charge.
https://accessories.ford.com/advantage-soft-folding-over-the-rails-tonneau-cover-for-4-5-bed
Sponsored