Sponsored

Dealer said my Maverick scheduled this morning!!

OP
OP

Dperez13

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I’ve had a vin for a month and have been bumped back multiple times for build week with no constraints.. currently 10/31 now
damn I hate to say it but I just got bumped ahead… my dealer said I was Novemeber but ford just emailed me saying sep 26th.

Im super lucky being I ordered in january
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dperez13

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
My official order date was January 27th. I just got an email from Ford that it is scheduled for production on September 26th
so we are on the same boat, congrats man I'm hyped !!

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so we are on the same boat, congrats man I'm hyped !!
Congrats to you too! I should probably know this but couldn't find it do you happen to know how long after production it should be ready for pickup? I have to fly from South Carolina to Granger Ford in Iowa.

OP
OP

Dperez13

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Congrats to you too! I should probably know this but couldn't find it do you happen to know how long after production it should be ready for pickup? I have to fly from South Carolina to Granger Ford in Iowa.
Im located in southern california so Im really close for shipping from the mexico plant. My dealer said 2-3 weeks after build date. Ive read some people waited 4-7. You can call your dealer and ask what the average wait after being built was for they’re mavericks orders. You should receive an estimate delivery date after being built from Ford though.

Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve had a vin for a month and have been bumped back multiple times for build week with no constraints.. currently 10/31 now
10/31? Me too. I guess we'll see.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This shit is CRAZY!!! I just got off the phone this morning with Ford and the girl said flat-out
"If you were not scheduled by September 1st......you will be pushed into MY23"

And a few weeks ago Tim Bartz said flat-out "NO MORE HYBRIDS WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR MY22". Which of course wasn't true because right after he said that a BOATLOAD of guys from the October Hybrid United page got scheduled.

It doesn't even really matter if your fleet manager friend is talking about Ecoboost or Hybrid. The fact that they are still scheduling MY22 production (to the surprise of all) ON THE SAME DAY ORDERS ARE OPENING UP FOR MY23 is so, so shitty on so many levels.

Leaves unscheduled MY22 customers like me COMPLETELY blowing in the wind......

How about putting out an OFFICIAL communication to the effect of "If you have not been scheduled by XXXX date......you will be moved to MY23"??? How hard would that be???
That would require knowledge of basic customer service, LOL ;)

KungFuGrip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tomorrow will be one year since I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux & CP360. This morning, I received the email from Ford saying it's scheduled for production the week of 10/3. Woot!

manny turnes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with the fleet manager for my dealer and even to his surprise three of his 2022 Mavericks have been scheduled this morning for a build date the second week of November.

Also he provided me with my vin And was kind enough to make a 2023 build for me and submit it when the order banks open

I ordered in January(southern CA) right before they close orders for MY22, I did not expect to get scheduled for production.
I just got off the phone with the fleet manager for my dealer and even to his surprise three of his 2022 Mavericks have been scheduled this morning for a build date the second week of November.

Also he provided me with my vin And was kind enough to make a 2023 build for me and submit it when the order banks open

I ordered in January(southern CA) right before they close orders for MY22, I did not expect to get scheduled for production.

i am scheduled for the week of sep 26, you guys have any idea how long its the o
process of building it and shipping it

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if I was scheduled today but today was first I heard. Started checking because I didn't get private offer email and then tried calling dealership to only find out my salesperson no longer works there. Called ford customer service and they told me I have a VIN with 10/31 scheduled build.

XLT Hybrid ALTO Blue with the following options hitch, spray bedliner, soft tonneau cover, copilot 360, 400w invertor. 11-15-21 order date.
what last numbers have you
vin

Sponsored

SoCalPaddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did anyone else get scheduled this morning?
YES! I'm in SoCal. I was talking with the salesman to re-order and he did a check of my order he looked at me and said "we don't have to look at MY23, you're scheduled!" I checked Tuesday,Thursday, and Friday last week...nothing! VIN and build week of 11/7 We were both surprised because ford said if you were not scheduled by the 8th you would have to re-order. BTW..sequence # B13592, that means 113,592 built! Ordered 10/19/21 Hybrid Lariat

OP
OP

Dperez13

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Tomorrow will be one year since I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux & CP360. This morning, I received the email from Ford saying it's scheduled for production the week of 10/3. Woot!
Congrats man somehow we made it lol

SoCalPaddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats, yeah my dealer was shocked too. Have you got an email from ford yet? Originally my dealer said 2nd week November butI got an email from ford this morning saying I will be built the week of 9/26
Wow! no email yet, even checked spam folder. Hopeful, your number is 1400
after mine!?
Sponsored