First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put a deposit down on a base 2022 base XL hybrid (just hitch option) in Dec 21. It was a dealer allocation truck, meaning I did not order but had my name placed on the dealers order..

I’ve gotten a few emails from Ford about delays etc and that I would need to have a convo with my dealer if I Still want my truck but that it would likely be converted to a 2023.

in that Ford email it says 2022 order folks will be given a private discount offer if they want to convert to a 2023 truck.

I talked to my dealer Today and he said my order had been converted to a 2023..but I’ve not received any “private offer” from Ford.
Am I missing something?
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put a deposit down on a base 2022 base XL hybrid (just hitch option) in Dec 21. It was a dealer allocation truck, meaning I did not order but had my name placed on the dealers order..

I’ve gotten a few emails from Ford about delays etc and that I would need to have a convo with my dealer if I Still want my truck but that it would likely be converted to a 2023.

in that Ford email it says 2022 order folks will be given a private discount offer if they want to convert to a 2023 truck.

I talked to my dealer Today and he said my order had been converted to a 2023..but I’ve not received any “private offer” from Ford.
Am I missing something?
Ford hasn't provided private offers to anyone yet, that apparently won't happen until mid-to-late Sept.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am I missing something?
Since it is a dealer allocation, you should verify that the private offer will still go to you. If your name is on the order it might be, but since it was a dealer order it could go to the dealer which means you would have to get with them about getting the difference.

Either way, as mentioned above, they haven't started giving out the private offers yet. They said it will be before the order banks open so I would expect probably the beginning of September we should hear something.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Am I missing something?
It depends on whether they converted their stock order to retail or not. If they just set aside a stock order for you internally, there will be no private offer from Ford.
Only ROVPd retail orders will get the special offer for converting to MY23.

OP
OP
flyusmc

flyusmc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got this email today..

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Maverick XL order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.
Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.
There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Maverick XL. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding
Sponsored