First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a question that I hope will be taken seriously and not as a joke.
I notice when I scroll through the menus and I come up to the seat menu you can see that the front 2 passengers are green because someone is sitting in them and the back seat Are Gray but you notice one of them is a lighter color. Mind you nobody sitting in the back seat. Is this normal to have the backseat's color look slightly different or is there something wrong with a seat sensor.
Does anybody have a reasonable answer for this.
I have posted a picture on Facebook groups on the Maverick and some other people post pictures of theirs and their back seats are the same color gray unlike mine.

Ford Maverick Dash seat menu 20220525_215350
Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a question that I hope will be taken seriously and not as a joke.
I notice when I scroll through the menus and I come up to the seat menu you can see that the front 2 passengers are green because someone is sitting in them and the back seat Are Gray but you notice one of them is a lighter color. Mind you nobody sitting in the back seat. Is this normal to have the backseat's color look slightly different or is there something wrong with a seat sensor.
Does anybody have a reasonable answer for this.
I have posted a picture on Facebook groups on the Maverick and some other people post pictures of theirs and their back seats are the same color gray unlike mine.

20220525_215350.jpg
Looking at the picture, I notice that the right dash is brighter, back seat floor is too. Perhaps its just a slight variation in the screen backlight, and not a sensor thing.

OP
OP
Mikeysd

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking at the picture, I notice that the right dash is brighter, back seat floor is too. Perhaps its just a slight variation in the screen backlight, and not a sensor thing.
Thanks for that answer. I'm getting my second one at the end of June which is the expected date for delivery and I will check that one.
Sponsored