First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On January 24th 2022 I ordered an XLT with all-wheel drive, XLT luxury package, 360 co-pilot, FX4 package, tow package, moonroof, manual rear sliding window Area 51 paint. It was supposed to come with a drop in bed liner.
As I prepared to pick up the phone and tell the dealer to reorder my vehicle I received an email from Ford on opening day because my local dealer had already reordered it for me, everything remained the same. in essence the dealers know how to order the cars but Ford hasn't done a very good job of delivering the cars due to supply constraints.

Since I have a couple of constrained items I don't expect to see it until March or April 2023. Maybe too optimistic.

No hurry now but the Maverick continues to be one of the hottest vehicles on the market. Ford totally underestimated the response to this vehicle.

Surprisingly, their follow through has shown a lack of agility in cashing in big on this vehicle. They should offer two pricing tracks. One at MSRP and the other would be a fast track charging what the market will bear, and I think it could suck up 20% increases with no problem.

Their lack of imagination is mind boggling.
Sponsored